Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Cable search for Roland HD1 to PM-10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cable search for Roland HD1 to PM-10

Hi,

My name is Roeland and i just bought a PM-10 monitor for our HD1.

No cables where included to connect it to each other. I see a lot of cable with two thick plugs, but my HD1 only had an output that looks like an audiojack.
    What cable should i get? Can somebody help me? I am situated in the Netherlands and hope for minimal shipping costs

Thanks for the help
    Greetings
    Roeland

Hello Roeland,
    I don't visit the forum as much as I used to, however I was surprised that your question had not been answered. The solution is simple: both the HD-1 output jack and the "V-Drums" input jack on the PM-10 are TRS (Tip ring sleeve) or stereo. The only difference is the HD-1 uses a 1/8"( mini) connector and the PM-10 uses a 1/4" (phone type) connector.
    Here is an example of the cable you will need:
    This cable is designed to interconnect audio devices with stereo and mini stereo phone jacks. It is ideal for use in a variety of professional and consumer applications.
    Last edited by Guest_User_DA; 12-08-19, 04:23 PM.

Comment

Another example of the same type cable from a different manufacturer:
      Buy TISINO 1/8 to 1/4 Stereo Cable, Heavy Duty 3.5mm Mini Jack TRS to 6.35mm Jack TRS Audio Interconnect Path Cord Lead - 6.6 feet: Stereo Jack Cables - Amazon.com ✓ FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
      Last edited by Guest_User_DA; 12-08-19, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X