Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

XTRAX Stems 2 on sale for $49 Great for making Drumless trks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XTRAX Stems 2 on sale for $49 Great for making Drumless trks

I really like the results with this one. I've only used it on a couple songs so far since buying it yesterday, but it did a great job of getting a drumless track. It was $99 just a week ago: https://store.djtechtools.com/produc...SABEgJ6A_D_BwE
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

i did one song so far for a drumless track and sounds great! i heard that some songs can have some artifacts but the one i did is pretty much unnoticeable
    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Thanks for the hint. Sadly that this piece of software is only available for Apple.

Does anybody know a similar program for Windows or Linux?

Comment

yes xtrax stems2 is also advailable for windows 7 with service pack1 and up
        Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Originally posted by rsm View Post
          Thanks for the hint. Sadly that this piece of software is only available for Apple.

Does anybody know a similar program for Windows or Linux?
          There are both Windows and Mac versions
          I am using the windows version.
          Last edited by JmanWord; 11-30-19, 03:00 AM.
          I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
          Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

How does it fare with metal songs in general? There isn't a demo version somewhere, is there?

Comment

Thanks for the information. Might be that I was too blind cause I haven’t found a word about a Windows version. But I will see as I’ve ordered right now.

Thanks for sharing...
              Last edited by rsm; 12-01-19, 07:48 PM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Can anyone tell me how long does it take for a file to separate? I just got the software and tried to separate my first song and it looks like it is hung on separating the vocals.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tgfoyl1472 View Post
                  Can anyone tell me how long does it take for a file to separate? I just got the software and tried to separate my first song and it looks like it is hung on separating the vocals.

Thanks
                  did you remove vocal successfully ? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

did you remove vocal successfully ? thanks.
                    I did. I had not realized that the speed at which the song is processed depends on your internet connection. It works quite good so far.

Comment

Hm, I always receive an server error...wasn’t able to separate a single song since 10 days...

Comment

Thanks Jman! I'd been listening over and over to a particularly difficult section on a Kneebody tune we're covering and couldn't figure it out as the other instruments obscured it. Got this software and voila! I can hear it and follow the entire pattern.

Comment

Working...
                        X