Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Intrigg V3 is here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intrigg V3 is here

Long time no post ...

We've been working on some new products lately (new website as well).
    First in the line is our new and improved Intrigg.
    It now features external connection (made of stainless steel).

Check it out here >>
    electronic drum triggers >>> | electronic cymbals >>>

Subscribe to our FB page

"Second zone (rim) won't work on some Yamaha modules."

Well, it will work on every module. You just have to use it in a dual-mono input (usually the one labelled "kick/x") and assign sounds appropriately.

(Will also work if you simply split into two physical inputs, but no need as they all have at least one dual-mono)
    Last edited by electrodrummer; 11-14-19, 06:18 AM.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by triggera View Post
      Long time no post ...

We've been working on some new products lately (new website as well).
      First in the line is our new and improved Intrigg.
      It now features external connection (made of stainless steel).

Check it out here >>
      Looks nice! I am using the previous version on my converted snare and toms and it works well.
      I wonder if you have any plans on releasing a multi sensor version similar to the new 3CS trigger from Gear Drum?

Comment

The Intrigg V3 seems like a very worthwhile upgrade! I especially like that V3 continues the flat, unencumbered design of V2, presenting the foam trigger cone entirely unencumbered to the head. Plus, the trigger platform is now smaller, smoother, and more compact, and features a modern-looking, stainless steel finish. Very elegant all around!

I do have one concern, though. The upward and downward positions of the external connector input seem problematic. You wouldn't want the input facing upward, as cables will stick up in the air. Conversely, positioning the input downward means cables may pull out easily. I'd rather the external connector seat in the air vent horizontally, so the input is horizontal too, allowing L-plugs to be used.
        Last edited by TangTheHump; 11-18-19, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X