Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

ATV EXS-5 tom pads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV EXS-5 tom pads

Good afternoon,
    could someone say me where to buy the 10" tom pads used in the ATV-EXS5 drum ? I'd like to buy them to replace the PDX-8 in my Roland TD17-KVX kit

Thanks

Available at drum-tec. It’s about 115€ here in Germany...

Comment

Thanks so much.
      I already know about that. They are the XD-P10 but I saw elsewhere (do not remember where) that ATV made a new version....something like XD-p10E (if I remember correctly).

Regards

Comment

I have searched the web but couldn’t find a “new” version of the pad. As this pad is really new I could not imagine that after such a short time a new incarnation of the toms are created...

I have my EXS5 in daily use and could not find an argument for a different construction...

Comment

Thanks for your reply, maybe I am wrong. I will try anyway to remember where I found the new model

Regards

Comment

Since you have the 10" pads, could you please say me if they are good?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by rsm View Post
              I have searched the web but couldn’t find a “new” version of the pad. As this pad is really new I could not imagine that after such a short time a new incarnation of the toms are created...

I have my EXS5 in daily use and could not find an argument for a different construction...
              Take a look at the following video. The Tom model is xd-p10m that is different from the model sold by drumtec. What do you think?

https://youtu.be/SjA4pW2XPPE

Comment

Hm, from the first sight I cannot see a difference compared to the toms I have. But I still have the original boxes and will have a closer look at the name of the toms tomorrow...

Comment

Thank you so much. You are very kind because there are no info around about atv pads except what is written on the Drumtec website
                  It is very strange that there are no info on the ATV website.
                  I will wait your news, thanks again

Comment

i think it is the same model.
                    The third picture on drumtec site shows the back of the pad with the name xD-P10M on it.

Comment

So, I can confirm what clickvieh already mentioned:

The pads from the EXS-5 are named xD-P10M and xD-P13M. That’s what is printed on the original boxes.

Hope that helped.

best regards
                      Last edited by rsm; 11-08-19, 02:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by clickvieh View Post
                        i think it is the same model.
                        The third picture on drumtec site shows the back of the pad with the name xD-P10M on it.
                        Thanks

Comment

So, I can confirm what clickvieh already mentioned:

The pads from the EXS-5 are named xD-P10M and xD-P13M. That’s what is printed on the original boxes.

Hope that helped.

best regards
                          Ok, so did drumtec made a mistake by writing XD-P10 in the pad description ?

Regards

Comment

I think they just lost the “M”.

The easiest way to make sure is to ask ATV or drum-tec directly.

Maybe the difference is to get a tom as a single piece or in the complete EXS-5 bundle...
                            Last edited by rsm; 11-08-19, 08:59 AM.

Comment

I think they just lost the “M”.

The easiest way to make sure is to ask ATV or drum-tec directly.
                              It seems simple to do.........but ATV did not answer to my question, They just said "ask to Drumtec......." and Drumtec did not reply........
                              That's so good

Comment

Working...
                              X