Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Incridible In-Ear headphones at Incredible Price

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incridible In-Ear headphones at Incredible Price

KZ ZS10 Pro
    These have been raved about on Facebook in a number of threads. They were reviewed by Allan (digitalDrummer magazine). But I don't think they have come up here at vdrums.com, at least the custom Google search didn't show anything. I have always deferred to regular headphones for my eDrums as I have always liked the really full sound I get from my ATH-M50X (currently my favorite regular headphones for Edrums). But once I got my hands on these KZ ZS10 Pro In Ears .... that really changed. I still use my ATH daily, but when I shoot a video I go for the KZ's now since they aren't as clunky/funky looking. Those KZ's are very comparable in sound to the ATH-M50X in my opinion. I know several other members hear have the KZ's and can chime in ..... thought a thread here at Vdrums.com might be helpful. J They can be bought at Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/KZ-ZS10-Linso.../dp/B07QKYTGH9
    I got mine super cheap from eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/KZ-ZS10-Pro...72.m2749.l2649
    Last edited by JmanWord; 10-29-19, 02:34 PM.
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

I've been using them as my general headphones whilst travelling for about a year and they are super. I use a set of spiralear reference monitors for iem, which are (thankfully given what I paid for them) better in clarity, isolation and separation, but not much better! My church is contemplating going to silent stage and the KZ10s are what I would buy for all team members for monitoring if we do. I think they offer astounding sound compared to anything less than 250. If the spirals died I'm not sure I'd replace them now to be honest and would probably just use the kzs

Comment

Originally posted by NathanE View Post
      I've been using them as my general headphones whilst travelling for about a year and they are super. I use a set of spiralear reference monitors for iem, which are (thankfully given what I paid for them) better in clarity, isolation and separation, but not much better! My church is contemplating going to silent stage and the KZ10s are what I would buy for all team members for monitoring if we do. I think they offer astounding sound compared to anything less than 250. If the spirals died I'm not sure I'd replace them now to be honest and would probably just use the kzs
      There were KZ ZS10, and KZ AS10 models before the KZ ZS10 Pro. I own all 3 and the KZ ZS10 Pro is completely different, much better. I don't think the KZ ZS10 Pro has been around for a year. Are you sure you are using the ZS10 Pro ....? because those are better. I liked the ZS10 too, but the ZS10 Pro have the WOW factor.
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

How is the sound isolation compared to the ATH's ?
        ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

jman How long did the eBay purchase take to arrive in the US for you? In my eBay checkout box it says Nov 19 to Jan 1.

I have gotten other direct shipments from China in under a week for sure. I'm thinking this is either a backorder situation (unlikely) or just a very conservative estimate.

Thanks!
          ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post
            jman How long did the eBay purchase take to arrive in the US for you? In my eBay checkout box it says Nov 19 to Jan 1.

I have gotten other direct shipments from China in under a week for sure. I'm thinking this is either a backorder situation (unlikely) or just a very conservative estimate.

Thanks!
            I believe that with orders from China, shipping for exports is either paid for or subsidised by the government, hence the free shipping that is usually offered. The downside to this is that it means they only ship things out when the quotas are met which is why there can be large delivery windows. Sometimes you get lucky and it ends up straight on a shipment and you have it within a week or so, other times you might be waiting until any point within the delivery window.

Or at least that's what I've been told, if I'm wrong, I'm happy to be corrected!
            The eDrum Workshop | YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
              KZ ZS10 Pro
              These have been raved about on Facebook in a number of threads. They were reviewed by Allan (digitalDrummer magazine). But I don't think they have come up here at vdrums.com, at least the custom Google search didn't show anything. I have always deferred to regular headphones for my eDrums as I have always liked the really full sound I get from my ATH-M50X (currently my favorite regular headphones for Edrums). But once I got my hands on these KZ ZS10 Pro In Ears .... that really changed. I still use my ATH daily, but when I shoot a video I go for the KZ's now since they aren't as clunky/funky looking. Those KZ's are very comparable in sound to the ATH-M50X in my opinion. I know several other members hear have the KZ's and can chime in ..... thought a thread here at Vdrums.com might be helpful. J They can be bought at Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/KZ-ZS10-Linso.../dp/B07QKYTGH9
              I got mine super cheap from eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/KZ-ZS10-Pro...72.m2749.l2649
              Thank Jman, I've tried the KZ ZS10 and didn't like it. Amazon having $5 off today, ordered 1 and see if i will like it this time. ebay is cheap for shipping is .. long

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
                How is the sound isolation compared to the ATH's ?
                Sound isolation with In-Ears is Good in general, and these are no different. Much depends on the eartips you use. I ordered these triple flange because I don't really like the ones that come with. The triple flange work great for me. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comment

Originally posted by tivi View Post

Thank Jman, I've tried the KZ ZS10 and didn't like it. Amazon having $5 off today, ordered 1 and see if i will like it this time. ebay is cheap for shipping is .. long
                  Yeah, my original KZ ZS10 I only use with my tablet, Definitely a BIG dif with the Pro. If you go on some of the Facebook Edrum groups you will see plenty of positive comments.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post

Thanks!
                    I was not in a hurry. I ordered on Sept. 5 and got them Sept. 14. And if it had taken as long as the estimate it was all the way into Nov. So, I was pleasantly surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Pulsc View Post

I believe that with orders from China, shipping for exports is either paid for or subsidised by the government, hence the free shipping that is usually offered. The downside to this is that it means they only ship things out when the quotas are met which is why there can be large delivery windows. Sometimes you get lucky and it ends up straight on a shipment and you have it within a week or so, other times you might be waiting until any point within the delivery window.

Or at least that's what I've been told, if I'm wrong, I'm happy to be corrected!
                      Yeah, it varies greatly on orders from China. I pay close attention to the time they say it will take in shipping. I normally only order items with a long eta if I am in no hurry. But there are shipments from China where they give a good eta and generally you can count on that. Feedback is also important to look at. If in doubt I read the neutral and negative feedback. Another option though is just to look at the items that are already in the US. On many items sellers already have the items in the US ... Really more like a retailer getting the item from China and reselling. You can find lots on eBay. And really Amazon is doing the same.
                      Last edited by JmanWord; 10-30-19, 12:22 PM.

Comment

What does the microphone option add? Is it an inline mic like on headphones?

And is the line control just a volume slider?

Last edited by thebigzw; 10-30-19, 07:08 PM.

Comment

i got mine on amazon prime and took 2 days to get them
                          Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

I’m thinking of getting these just for my walks down by the river with my dog. Are they a class above the headphones that come with an iPhone (mines an iPhone X and I do have an adapter for the KZs) I use dt1770 for my drums but nothing small to go out with and I hate the apple headphones as they just don’t fit in my ears and fall out all the time.
                            Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Ordered mine on eBay. For $49 it wasn't worth the wait for the ones from China for the $17 difference.
                              ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Working...
                              X