Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Roland SPDSx free expansion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SPDSx free expansion

Has Anyone downloaded this expansion ? I saw it on Facebook but when went to the Roland site I cannot find it . I am not a fan of clicking links especially on Facebook and putting my info in with out going directly to the website . As I said , I went to Roland US webpage and cannot find this expansion . I may be wrong but I have never known Roland to give sounds away ( atleast not 700 anyway). .
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I still can't find a way to download the Expansion Pack, it looks like it isn't on their support page

Comment

The Facebook screen shot that zekedrum posted and the linked page I posted contain the instructions.

“SPD-SX Sample Expansion Pack—for FREE! Over 700 premium Roland samples are available to download when you purchase and register your SPD-SX or SPD-SX Special Edition.“

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Armentrout View Post
          T.......]are available to download when you purchase and register your SPD-SX or SPD-SX Special Edition.“ [/B][/I]
          So I did, but still can't find the download.

Comment

Thanks Drew , I downloaded it . I have been sampling sounds from my spd30 into the SPDSx . This helps allot just wished there was a way to get them in by folder . I’ve been just using the spdsx editor .

Comment

Originally posted by Animalglx View Post

So I did, but still can't find the download.
              I've just registered mine, within a few minutes I received an email from Roland with a download link (see below). Check your email and or spam folder.

SPD-SX sample expansion pack.PNG
              Last edited by TWynn; 10-19-19, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zekedrum View Post
                Thanks Drew , I downloaded it . I have been sampling sounds from my spd30 into the SPDSx . This helps allot just wished there was a way to get them in by folder . I’ve been just using the spdsx editor .
                You're welcome and thanks for registering your SPD-SX! We hope you enjoy the sample pack, and the samples are useful for you and may even inspire some new creative ideas.
                The SPD-SX Editor is a nice app.
                Last edited by Guest_User_DA; 10-19-19, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Hi i’ve just registered mine... i haven’t received the email with the download link...
                  Roland TD-30, mesh kit with a 4th tom, a second crash, 4 BT1
                  Roland SPD-SX
                  Roland Octapad SPD-30
                  Toontrack SD 2, Toontrack Beatstation, BFD 2

Comment

Originally posted by dbotte View Post
                    Hi i’ve just registered mine... i haven’t received the email with the download link...
                    That's also my experience, I've send a message to the supportdesk.

Comment

Ok tell me when the problem will be solved thanks
                      Roland SPD-SX
                      Roland Octapad SPD-30

Comment

I got it ! Thanks !
                        Roland SPD-SX
                        Roland Octapad SPD-30

Comment

Is this also available for owners of an older SPD-SX or only newly purchased?

Comment

so this only available for spd-sx "special edition" ? other spd-sx owner can download it somewhere? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick3673 View Post
                              Is this also available for owners of an older SPD-SX or only newly purchased?
                              • Offer good only on new, eligible Roland product purchased 10/15/2019 thru 12/31/2019
                              Terms and Conditions:
                              https://www.roland.com/us/news_event...xpansion-Pack/

Comment

Working...
                              X