Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

jobeky customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jobeky customer service?

how long do jobeky usually take to respond to customer inquiries? their website says they aim to reply within 3 days. i sent an email 3 weeks ago and have heard nothing in response from them.
    Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

I bought a trigger from them some weeks ago. A very good product but they also have the worst customer service I have ever met.

Regards

Comment

I emailed them 2 years ago. Still waiting for a reply.
      Mapex V & Roland TD-11 Hybrid: 18/10/12/14/13S, Triggera Intrigg triggers, L80 13" HH, L80 18" Ride, CY-14C

Comment

Originally posted by unsaltedmd5 View Post
        I emailed them 2 years ago. Still waiting for a reply.
        Well they have been kind-of busy. . . .

Comment

I bought almost $1000 worth of L/V cymbals about a year ago. Great product. I've since emailed them 2 or 3 times, and tried to call with some questions. No response.

Comment

But I hear Diamond Electronic Drums is pretty responsive.... and have pretty good products too....

just saying....
            DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

My new venture: voglosounds.com

Comment

Originally posted by perceval View Post
              But I hear Diamond Electronic Drums is pretty responsive.... and have pretty good products too....

just saying....
              Yes good man. I have dealt with him and he always got back to very quick.
              Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

use the facebook messenger anwser very fast !

Comment

well this is disappointing
                  Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

I’ve bought a set of triggers, mesh heads and rim protectors from Jobeky around 2-3 years ago. They missed out the rim protectors from my order but sent them on in a second package after I’d I got in touch. I think I may have needed to email twice to get a response.

Without trying to sound like an apologist for poor customer service, I believe they’re a very small family run business, doing everything themselves, and possibly struggling with capacity given they’ve built up a lot of word of mouth awareness in the e-drum community.

From my point of view yes it was annoying that they missed something off my order but they did end up resolving it satisfactorily.

The gear I’ve got from them was the cheapest I could find on the market and I’ve had no issues with it, so in a way I’m glad the only issues were with service and not the quality of the products, considering the low price.

Comment

Working...
                    X