Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Mimic Pro mounting options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimic Pro mounting options

Hi guys,

What is the cheapest yet effective way of mounting a Mimic Pro to an ATV expanded set (without a rack)? Iíve switched from Roland and sold my module so I need to get the mounting plate and screws for the back of the Mimic but Iím not sure it will mount well onto the hi hat stand due to its size. The AD5 only just fitted. Any ideas? Have most people just mounted it on its own stand if they donít have a rack? Thanks as always.

I think you will need a separate stand. I use a cymbal stand I had lying around. It allows me to mount the Mimic and iPad for music in a convenient location. You will need the Mimic mounting bracket and a clamp.IMG_0341.jpg
    ATV aDrums Artist expanded kit, Mimic Pro. Ludwig 1967 black oyster pearl five piece, Zildjian A custom crashes, A. Zildjian ride and hats.

Comment

https://reverb.com/item/24534212-rol..._source=google
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

You bought it in the right time, newest firmware is probably near complete and Steven Slate announced that there will be expansion pack for mimic few days ago, not sure when they will be released, but I know they recorded fresh new kits as well different what they ever done in the past, they do listen.
        Last edited by Chris K; 09-08-19, 11:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
          You bought it in the right time, newest firmware is probably near complete and steven slate announced that there will be expansion pack for mimic fews days ago. I know they recorded fresh new kits as well different what they ever done in the past, they do listen.
          Thanks Chris - you just made my day!
          ATV aDrums, ATV aD5, eDRUMin, Presonus Quantum 2, SD3

Comment

Working...
          X