Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Looking for people that have played pintech / roland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for people that have played pintech / roland

For those who have played the pintech concertcast which roland product is it comparable to? The pd-80s, 100s? I have the pintech concertcasts now and was debating if I should buy a complete roland kit or just keep my pads and upgrade the module

Concertcasts. Mine on top of my wardrobe. Foams pack up. Company disappeared, reappeared, disappeared... UK support was a bloke in his garage until he disappeared. Never really liked anyway - far too bouncy. Don't really like mesh generally.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10, EC10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

I would get the module. Pads should be compatible. Can change the pads later. If your pads are functioning well, why change? Jmo

Comment

No comparable Roland pads in terms of build quality - Rolands either moulded plastic or shipboard drumshell. If the pads are triggering well then keep them. See post above about foam and also check head condition - but if your foams/heads need renewed and the company is currently active I see no reason not to just renew them.

Comment

Working...
        X