Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Megadrum : should I buy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did you hear it will be out in the next couple weeks?
    Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

Maybe we should start a new thread about the eDRUMin. It looks very good in the specs..but it needs to be tested with more type of triggers to determine if it is good or bad.
      I think the eDrumins strength is around the control software.

My 5 cents...

Best Regards

Anders / www.zourman.com
      Pearl CrystalBeat and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR, RT-10x,2xBT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Quartz, Pintech Dingbat, Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 5&3, dd4SE, TD-9, Addictive Drums 2.1.8. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

Great idea !
        That has been done now : https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...-what-when-why
        Yamaha DTX900 - XP120S Snare - PCY135-155 / RHH135
        Currently transitionning to DIY pads...
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rntZ4AHfvJE

Comment

Originally posted by Kabonfaiba View Post
          The eDRUMin has a killer interface we could only dream of on Megadrum. But 4 inputs is ridiculous - I would need to buy at least 7 of these modules? I get competing with the current market but they need to think bigger.
          The first device coming out is aimed at people with acoustic kits, or with edrummers owning modules with limited inputs.

Also, keep in mind that the 4 inputs are stereo, and splittable into 2, so a total of 8 mono sounds.
          The pedal input is the 5th input.

i can attest that the software works with Roland, Yamaha, DIY pads whether they are center piezo or side mounted piezo.
          They work with piezo-switch, and piezo-switch-switch pads and cymbals.
          The HH pedal control works with Roland, Yamaha, simple on-off pedals like sustain piano pedals, and DIY like FSR based.

I believe the owner will come out with more precise information in the coming weeks.
          He asked me not to share too many details for now, but if my posts count and my rating mean anything here, believe me when I say this thing will blow your drumming socks off!
          DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

My new venture: voglosounds.com

Comment

Originally posted by perceval View Post
            He asked me not to share too many details for now, but if my posts count and my rating mean anything here, believe me when I say this thing will blow your drumming socks off!
            Say no more
            Yamaha DTX900 - XP120S Snare - PCY135-155 / RHH135
            Currently transitionning to DIY pads...
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rntZ4AHfvJE

Comment

Working...
            X