Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guitar Center kd-a22p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeTTaLLoiD
    replied
    Thanks for sharing this! I found mine at Sweetwater (KDA-22P) for $499, around the time the KD-220-BC was released. Was going to pick this GC deal up as a backup (only a few $ more for a resonant head + shell > KDA-22), but my order also got cancelled.

Leave a comment:

• thebigzw
    replied
    Mine got backordered, then cancelled. Did anybody get one?

Leave a comment:

• erenaud
    replied
    I struggled with whether or not to post this, as I was pretty sure it would kill it in short order, but I wanted people to at least have a shot at it. In retrospect I probably should have posted something a little more vague, and said pm for details. Live n learn.

Leave a comment:

• stixx138
    replied
    Well. Its gone now. Put one in my cart last night and was trying to make sure I had the spare cash. Just went back to cart and it was removed and back to its regular $1500 price.

Leave a comment:

• erenaud
    started a topic Guitar Center kd-a22p

Guitar Center kd-a22p

​I
    Just thought Id share some love...

guitar center currently has the 22 Roland kick drum with maple shell on special for $299 with purchase of a td-50 set.

The online purchase web page *does not* require the full kit purchase link! I can verify that at least right now, if you simply click add to cart and checkout, a 22 drum will arrive at your door, no questions asked. Act fast, this could be fixed at any time.

good luck, happy drumming
Working...
X