Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Guitar Center kd-a22p

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Center kd-a22p

​I
    Just thought Id share some love...

guitar center currently has the 22 Roland kick drum with maple shell on special for $299 with purchase of a td-50 set.

The online purchase web page *does not* require the full kit purchase link! I can verify that at least right now, if you simply click add to cart and checkout, a 22 drum will arrive at your door, no questions asked. Act fast, this could be fixed at any time.

good luck, happy drumming

Well. Its gone now. Put one in my cart last night and was trying to make sure I had the spare cash. Just went back to cart and it was removed and back to its regular $1500 price.
    It's probably my playing.

You want me to come in on the 1!??!

Roland TD20, Tama Iron Cobra, Pearl Hi Hat Stand, Vic Firth Sticks, JBL Eon15 G2.

Comment

I struggled with whether or not to post this, as I was pretty sure it would kill it in short order, but I wanted people to at least have a shot at it. In retrospect I probably should have posted something a little more vague, and said pm for details. Live n learn.

Comment

Mine got backordered, then cancelled. Did anybody get one?

Comment

Thanks for sharing this! I found mine at Sweetwater (KDA-22P) for $499, around the time the KD-220-BC was released. Was going to pick this GC deal up as a backup (only a few $ more for a resonant head + shell > KDA-22), but my order also got cancelled.

Comment

Working...
          X