Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Is there any way to assure an ebay TD12 has no screen fade before purchase ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way to assure an ebay TD12 has no screen fade before purchase ?

As above really.
    I'd really quite like to go back from a TD11 to a TD12 again. As I couldn't get on with the mesh heads that came with it I bought 4 PD85s, 1 PD105, and sold the PDXs.

However, one of the PD85s (I have it as Tom 2) seems slightly quieter, not as sensitive, but not by much.
    Obviously with a TD12 there are a lot of trigger adjustments that can be made that can't be made on the TD11.

So is it worth a gamble on a module with form for known screen problems (Having said that the one I used to have was fine, as was my TD8) that will cost roughly 400 or more on eBay, plus whatever I'll have to pay for a stand mount/clamp and about 12 trigger cables ?

It won't leave the house, and will mostly be used for practice and VSTi
    TIA
    Not a bloomin' new member Grrr! TD12, EZ2, NI stuff, BFD Eco2

" Is there any way to assure an ebay TD12 has no screen fade before purchase ? "
    sure.. just video call the seller with his module powered up.. and let him scroll through the menu's .. or whatsApp/ skype/ facebook call..
    Audio | Video | Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Working...
    X