Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

This forum is for product advice & discussion only! Do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Best option for kick drum pad under 100 EUR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best option for kick drum pad under 100 EUR?

I really don't like mine the rubber pad I have and I want to try something different. Of course, if it can be quiet and have a good feeling, it would be great. I'd like to keep it under 100 EUR.

I own a Gibraltar practice pad, a Drumtec sound-absorbing-beater already

I bought the Triggera Krigg V3 and I must say I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's too sensitive (to the point the spring tension to trigger it, even lowering the sensitivity wasn't enough), I couldn't find a good position in my Iron Cobra 600 and even though it is quieter than the rubber pad, I didn't feel it was that quiet to the point it worth. So I'm returning it.

I bought some other beaters (TDrum Triggerball Beater and Roland KDB-200 Practice Beater) to give a shot with my rubber pad (the original felt beater from my Iron Cobra is extremely loud on the rubber pad), but to be honest, I don't think I have too much hope with the rubber pad itself.

I've narrowed the options down to:
    1) Triggera Bix Kick + Gibraltar practice pad
    2) Roland KD-9 + Drumtec sound-absorbing-beater
    3) Millenium MPS-850 mesh head kick + Drumtec sound-absorbing-beater

Any inputs on this?

Bix. Then you can change pads as you wish.
    *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
    Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
      Bix. Then you can change pads as you wish.
      I bought a Bix, electrodrummer. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Originally posted by psynchro View Post

I bought a Bix, electrodrummer. Thanks for the tip!
        can you post your review ... thanks

Comment

Originally posted by psynchro View Post
          2) Roland KD-9 + Drumtec sound-absorbing-beater
          You nailed it.

Comment

Working...
          X