Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Drum-tec mesh heads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drum-tec mesh heads

Man, I know I'm a bit behind on these, but those 'Real Feel' mesh heads are the best add-on that I've ever bought for any of my edrum setups.
    They're a pretty radical change from the Roland OEM mesh heads.
    I love em, they make me want to play more.

Agreed. Simply great.
    Meet The Stewards!
    https://www.facebook.com/Stewards.music/
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/4DkksGVF7ujfj7KupB6wdD
    https://www.deezer.com/us/artist/51527662

Comment

real feel is the best Ive played.
      Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

+1

Design Series is good, real feel are amazing. Especially for the Snare.
        Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh Heads,Jobeky/ 2Box/Roland Triggers, Roland/Yamaha Cymbals: VH11, CY-12C, CY13R, PCY135, TD17 Module. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Ditto on all counts

Comment

#metoo .. but i think the prices aren't funny anymore .. and i hope they're not going up ..
            | Diy Roland/Yamaha e-kit | Sonor/Gretsch a-kit | Zildjian/Sabian/Ufip cymbals

Comment

Is there a retailer in North America that carries them?
              Roland TD-50KS +1 tom +1 cymbal. Behringer XR18 with Ultranet monitoring. Protools.

Comment

Originally posted by Toronto Paul View Post
                Is there a retailer in North America that carries them?
                No, you have to order them from Drum-Tec. I believe the shipping is $39 or 35euro so they are expensive. I have the design (2-ply) series though and they are wonderful so I can't imagine how good the real feel ones are if they are that much better.

Comment

Yes, they are expensive to begin with and the shipping cost is shockingly high, but mine arrived from Germany to FL, 2 days after I ordered them, (did I need them to arrive so quickly? No, but I'm glad they did). I guess charging that much for shipping puts it in a mailing class that gets 'Green lighted' into the country's delivery system?

But I have to say, these heads are so satisfying to play, that within 1 minute of installing and tightening the Real Feels, the money I spent was totally forgotten.

I am a bit of a cheapskate, but I really enjoy edrumming, and these heads brought me closer to that wonderful feeling of a stick hitting an acoustic drumhead, so I'm pleased and it was worth it.

Comment

shipping is not high when you order a bunch, i ordered 9 heads for my setup and cost around 40 to $50 and took 3 days to get them in idaho. it cost the same on shipping weather you order 1 head or several as long as it dont go over 5kg = 11 pounds
                    Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

My shipping cost was $39.11 for 4 heads.
                      I've ordered a few other things from overseas and the shipping was almost as high, but it was at least 2-3 weeks for delivery, not 2 days.

Comment

Working...
                      X