Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

TM6 Pro Users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The list of toms we recorded at Real World and Rockfield Studios for the TM-6 user Library....

Comment

By the way - the TM-6 Pro just won the Sound On Sound award for best hardware drum product at NAMM 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Whitten View Post
        By the way - the TM-6 Pro just won the Sound On Sound award for best hardware drum product at NAMM 2020.
        Which means Roland will kill it now. Seriously, this is by far the best unit I've used, probably ever, and it just seems it got no traction and no real push from Roland.
        Roland TD -12 & Korg Electribe ESX with a custom configuration of Roland pads, Gibralter rack, DW 5000 pedals, Macbook Pro, 1 titanium reinforced Tibia and a very ugly disposition.

Comment

Hopefully it means they will get behind it more.
          They launched it triggering electronic sounds from a v-drum kit, which is nothing it was designed to do!
          I’ve been getting a lot of good feedback from owners.

Comment

Hopefully it means they will get behind it more.
            They launched it triggering electronic sounds from a v-drum kit, which is nothing it was designed to do!
            I’ve been getting a lot of good feedback from owners.
            That's pretty much how I use it though. TM6 Pro with Gen 16 cymbal setup and it's just awesome!
            Roland TD -12 & Korg Electribe ESX with a custom configuration of Roland pads, Gibralter rack, DW 5000 pedals, Macbook Pro, 1 titanium reinforced Tibia and a very ugly disposition.

Comment

Does anyone know of an easy tutorial to add click tracks to existing backing tracks? Right now I only play the songs that are to a single tempo live to a click. I want to start building clicktracks for the songs we play with tempo changes. I assume I’ll have to use a separate DAW program?

i really appreciate your input in here Chris Whitten, I’m going to download your sample pack from the website

Comment

Yes, page 22 and 23 of the manual. You create your click as an audio file at the same time as your backing track. So it can do all kinds of changes.
                You then have to load it with your song (backing track) from the SD card.
                This is the best way to work with unique click tracks. Check out the manual.

Comment

Yes, page 22 and 23 of the manual. You create your click as an audio file at the same time as your backing track. So it can do all kinds of changes.
                  You then have to load it with your song (backing track) from the SD card.
                  This is the best way to work with unique click tracks. Check out the manual.
                  can TM-6 play wav file in loop/mutegroup then tempo sync so you can just use volume knob to adjust the tempo [like on the spd-sx] ? thanks.

Comment

The only way I know is to use an audio click track, linked to your song. So you never use the TM-6 internal click.
                    So all tempos and time signature changes are pre-determined in your backing track audio and linked click audio. All this is played from an SD card.

Comment

I should add I'm not a tech expert, I just worked on some of the sounds for the TM-6 and have used it live.
                      Best send an email to Roland tech support, or read the manual in detail.

Comment

Working...
                      X