Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

This forum is for product advice & discussion only! Do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

ATV AD5 with 2box triggers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV AD5 with 2box triggers

does anyone use the ATV ad5 module with the 2box trigit triggers? I need to know how well they work before I order the module. The triggers work well with the drumit3 module as you’d expect but can I expect good results with the ATV module?

any feedback based on experience would be brilliant.

thanks in advance

Anyone?

I have also emailed ATV direct to see if they can clarify but was hoping someone here would have the same set-up...

Comment

I use them with the Roland TD11 and they work great. Guess there should not be a Problem. The Toms will be Single Zone, no Stereo Input for that on the ad5.
      Don`t know where you are from, but Maybe buying somewhere you can return it if it does not work properly is an Option?

May I ask why you want to get away from the drumit3 Module to ad5? It`s nice but very limited.
      I would prefer the 2Box Module.
      Roland TD11 Module, Pearl Forum, Sonor Snare, Drumtec Design Mesh, 2Box and Roland Triggers, Roland Cym., GoEDrum HiHat Ctl with Yamaha PCY135. Triggering AD2 and SSD5.

Comment

Working...
      X