Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

What replacment rack for Roland TD50KV?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What replacment rack for Roland TD50KV?

Hey all,

I recently pieced together a Roland TD-50KV for a really good price and have all pieces except for the rack. I would like a more sturdy rack to mount the equipment to typically offered on the 50KV over the 50K but cannot find this rack for sale (except for over $2000 which is outrageous). Do I need to use a a specific Roland 50K or 50KV rack or is there a better option out there any of you all know about.

Thanks again!

-Caleb

I think any tubular rack would work. Do you have the cymbal and tom mounts? If yes, I would check the diameter the clamps will work with. Not sure of pricing, but Gibraltar makes some great stands and racks...
    . . . . . . . . . .
    V stage with TD20 and TDW-20, pd-80s, pd-7s, pd-125, vh-12, cy-12rc, dB 405 L and Yorkville LS 700p
    Core2duo in a Cube with 2 gig of RAM and 2 HDDs, Sonar Producer 6, DFHS Custom and Vintage, and RME Multiface II

"Make me an instrument of your peace..."

Comment

You can get the Td30 racks for like 200 bucks on ebay.

Comment

here's a brand new Roland mds25 rack for td30/td50

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-ROLAND-...frcectupt=true
        Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

This guy would probably be stoked to sell his rack and it looks nice and sturdy. Diabolo pads fit on Roland clamps.

https://reverb.com/item/14998287-dru...-14-snare-rack

Comment

Working...
          X