Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ē The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TD30 now or save up for TD50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mention you want a kit for recording. Surely you would be better using the td30 to trigger a vst for recording. SD3 works great with the td30.
    Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post
      You mention you want a kit for recording. Surely you would be better using the td30 to trigger a vst for recording. SD3 works great with the td30.
      Which one do you use?

Comment

The TD-50 works perfectly fine with SD3. And with the digital snare you retain the auto cross stick feature.
        ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Beanster View Post

Curiosity question, and I hope I am not off topic here but in a nutshell what was the thing(s) you did not like about the Mimic Pro?
          Iíll pm you instead. I donít want to accidentally stir up anything that could highjack the thread.
          ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Chance27 View Post
            The TD-50 works perfectly fine with SD3. And with the digital snare you retain the auto cross stick feature.
            Yes I know I was just thinking of cost and was it worth the extra if that was the main aim. Iím not knocking the td50
            Roland TD30 module on TD20 kit SD3 with various kits. Pearl Masters Kit, Yamaha 9000RC original natural wood finish. Cymbals from Zildgian Pasite and Sabian. Loads of percussion bits. Cubase and Wavelab always current versions.

Comment

Originally posted by mkok View Post

Yes I know I was just thinking of cost and was it worth the extra if that was the main aim. Iím not knocking the td50
              Okay, that makes sense.

Comment

TD-30 would be my pick. I've owned them both and I use the td-30. Better snare sounds.

Comment

Working...
                X