Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Double bass questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double bass questions...

I have a pintech kit and have been playing for about a year or so. I have 2 bass triggers on my kit a yamaha kp-60 and the pintech k-3 ergokick. I have an axis pedal connected to the yamaha and a really cheap tama pedal to the ergokick. When I try double bass it seems like its not working right, like it isnt hitting hard and it doenst get the machine gun effect type of double bass(of course I cant play super speed yet!!). I thought maybe a good pro on here can give me some pointers, i assume since one pedal is great and the other not so great its not balanced enough. But I also thought maybe its some sort of function on the dmpro brain that may be preventing me from going faster. I dont know, any suggestions would be more the welcomed. Thanks Ed

Well for the most part it may be the a triggering function on dmpro itself, Im not sure which parameter I need to change in order to accustom faster hits. Im pretty sure its not me for the most part so i assume many other people with same module and problems can help me out.

Comment

Working...
    X