Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

This forum is for product advice & discussion only! Do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TD-50K only 2 ride cymbal models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-50K only 2 ride cymbal models?

Hey - I just got my TD-50K set up. Like many I am finding I have to dial in the Module stock sounds a lot more than my TD-30 set. The big thing at the moment is that I am finding only 2 models for the Digital ride - and neither are appealing to me so far. I know I probably have to do a bunch more dialing on them but - is that all there is? Really - only 2 models???

Yup. I, and many others, have pointed out the severely disappointing number and limitation of available internal sounds. While the 50 is capable of loading external sounds, they’re useless in my opinion, because they are not able to take advantage of the features of the internal engine. It was a saddening moment for many of us as we played through the module the first time.
    Alan
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

So not only are there only two - there are no 3rd party Ride Cymbal models that can take advantage of all the extra sensors in the CY-18DR? That's crazy! Is there any talk of updates from Roland?

Comment

Highly doubtful, but not impossible.
        Alan
        website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
        X