Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

2Box Drumit 5 Version 2 (2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kabonfaiba View Post
    Wasn't expecting a DrumIt Five Mk2! That is highly appealing now that it's a) Modernised with the universal triggering engine b) has SD card access without mods.

What a shame they didn't expand the inputs though, they should have focused on making this a live performance module imo. TRS jacks are too valuable to waste as outputs. Go digital for that if you need it. USB multitrack.
    it has much better power, flexibility and memory then gewa.
    Last edited by Chris K; 01-28-19, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 96max5sp View Post
      Anybody ask about price and availability?
      the price can't be too much close to drumit3 or will "kill" drumit3 sales. perhaps 400\500$ more
      Last edited by Chris K; 01-28-19, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Okay it's been a year... can we buy it now?
        ◾Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ◾MegaDRUM ◾Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ◾Tama / Gibraltar hardware ◾JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring ◾Pearl THMP-1
        PA Comparison Table

Comment

I'm really curious about the KAT re-brand of the Drumit 3 personally. Makes me wonder if 2Box will abandon the 3 and completely focus on the 5 MKII.
          Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
            I'm really curious about the KAT re-brand of the Drumit 3 personally. Makes me wonder if 2Box will abandon the 3 and completely focus on the 5 MKII.
            is there any more information about that anywhere? on the 2box forums perhaps? the only mention of it i've seen is the one photo that was posted here
            Roland TD-6v, PD-85 rack toms, PD-105BK floor tom, Mapex snare with ISM-6, PDP MX 22" kick with ISM, iron cobra 900 double pedal, 2x hart e-cymbals, CY-5 as splash, CY-8, PCY-130, CY-12R, an L80 hi-hat with cheap-o trigger with goedrum hi hat controller. EZdrummer2+EZX/Addictive Drums 2 VSTs.

Comment

I got interested in the 2box stuff last year. Looked into buying, had money in hand. Then some angry fellow yelled "No module for you. Get out! No come back one year!". I guess that's been the story for a while if my reading of the unofficial forums is any indicator.

Comment

Working...
              X