Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ē The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Is there any other option besides the new pdx-12?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any other option besides the new pdx-12?

I am the not so proud owner of a td-11k and after growing to dislike my kit quite a lot I bought a vh-11, the difference in feeling I get from the kit was so big that I immediately decided to upgrade my snare...
    I tried the pdx-12 a few times in music stores and I like it A LOT, coming back to my miniature pdx-8 was painful every time.
    I am about to pull the trigger very soon, the only problem with the pdx-12 is that I canít find it used in my country yet, but the price isnít so bad anyways (compared to roland).
    Is there any other option I should consider?
    Thanks
    td-11k and vh-11, I need to buy something soon

pd120 if you're sticking to roland

Comment

I canít find any pd-120 new around here, pd-125 are available but cost 480$ new, compared to pdx-12 that costs 250$ new.
      Maybe a used pd125 could be an option but the center trigger bothers me as I wont be able to use positional sensing with the td-11 and I heared thereís hotspotting in the middle of the pad, especially on vsts.
      I am getting SD3 soon after the snare btw so pdx-12 it is?
      td-11k and vh-11, I need to buy something soon

Comment

Yeah, your aren't going to get a new pd120.

Comment

Working...
        X