Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Anything better than TD-17KV for €1.000/$1.130?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anything better than TD-17KV for €1.000/$1.130?

Hello guys,

I'm seriously considering buying TD-17KV for around €1.000/$1.130.

Anything out there on the market better for the price? Thanks.

Originally posted by coldpumpkin View Post
    Hello guys,

Best for the buck.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

Best for the buck.
      +1 Have to agree

Comment

Noice

Comment

Almost bought the drumit-5. Glad i waited for the 17kvx to come out. You can always add a HH stand down the road. What a nice kit...

Comment

I just ordered a TD-17KV. I was able to pay quite a bit less than advertised price. Roland has a promotion for a free VH-10 hi-hat with the purchase of 17KV. That made the package even more compelling for the price. I did some comparisons with other manufacturers’ offerings. I couldn’t find anything as nice as the 17KV at that price.

Looking forward to receiving and playing it in a couple of days.

Comment

Originally posted by coldpumpkin View Post
              Hello guys,

Starting price for a new Roland TD-25K is $1600 and that's with a 20% off discount at GC here in the U.S. I don't know if that fits into your definition of around $1,130 but I'd bet a salesperson could get the TD-25K price closer to a TD-17KV price if you were ready to walk out of the store with it.

If you get a chance to sit down and play both I highly recommend it. I was after a TD-17KV and I'm a sucker for the newest product but the build in the TD-25K pads, rack and module and the triggering and sound quality proved better for me. Despite everything I would have thought. I don't own either and people love their TD-17KV after taking one home and the price is right but try and whack one for a while before pulling the trigger if you can. I should add I tried the kits out at Sam Ash and they were willing to go to around $1400 on the TD-25K which isn't too far from $1130.
              Last edited by Howstamychi; 02-03-19, 03:17 PM. Reason: Wording

Comment

Working...
              X