Restore Original Mimic Kits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Restore Original Mimic Kits

This may sound weird (don't ask) but is there a way to restore all the original Mimic kits without affecting all other kits?

you can't change the factory kits. If you change one, it automatically creates a new version of the kit using the same name with the letter [U] in front of it.

so if you updated the Masters Kit.. you'd have a new kit at the end of the kit list [U]Masters Kit.
    Noble & Cooley acoustics. Paiste cymbals.
    Mimic Pro, SPD SX, SPD30, SD3

Comment

So if/when I delete an original kit can it be restored? I don't necessarily want to restore any of the original native kits as I have VEX kits and Chris's presets (MPKITS) which I prefer. Therefore, I suspect I won't ever need the Mimic native kits - just asking/wondering.

Comment

Good question.......I don't know where to get the "original kits" after deleting them. On the PEARL website you can download all the instrument sounds again after deleting, but the kits I don't know.

Comment

It involves reinstalling the entire library from scratch. I wouldn't recommend it. It's a LOT of download time and work.

As mentioned, the original kits are never changed with editing. They are duplicated into [U] "user" versions.
          Alan
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

The reference tom\cowbell library download contains all default preset.
            Last edited by Chris K; 09-15-18, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X