Pearl bass Tru-Trac Pad vs roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pearl bass Tru-Trac Pad vs roland KD-A22 Kick Drum Converter

Has anyone used both of these?They seem very similar but the pearl one is about $200 cheaper and looks like it has a bigger playing area. Is the roland one way better or just more money for basically the same thing or maybe the pearl one is better than the roland one?

https://www.axemusic.com/74276/Drums...-Converter.htm

https://www.axemusic.com/18872/Drums...u-Trac-Pad.htm
    Last edited by demonocus; 08-09-18, 10:41 PM.
    ATV AD5 module,vh11, cy15r, cy13c/r, axis long boards double pedal,pearl export drum shells with roland mesh heads,rt30 triggers on toms and bass drum and rt10 on snare,bassdrum is set aside right now and using kd120 to save space

a mesh kick hit 18" /20" is actually even more silent than a mesh tom hit ..

Comment

And even cheaper is a Triggera Bix ....!!!!
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPad. Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Loads o' synth modules. & some ukes

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
        And even cheaper is a Triggera Bix ....!!!!
        I just replaced my two Kriggs with two Bix's and a Billy Blast 3 ply and I can't stop playing! Two Bix's and the 3 ply 22" was about $200. If you only needed one Bix it would be about $130.
        Yamaha DTX502 module, mapex piccolo snare, 10" and 12" vintage Tama Superstar toms, 16" no name blue sparkle floor tom (from my first kit in 1979 resurrected from the attic) Triggera Intriggs on snare and two mounted toms, Roland RT-10 on floor tom, two Kriggs, Yamaha RH135, pcy135, and pcy155

Comment

Working...
        X