Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

TD-17 Discussion Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s good news . Might be a full size V drum kit to keep up with the other E Drum companies .

Comment

Isn't it the TD-17 that they are revealing?
      Roland TD-25KV, Extra Cymbal, VEX RECORDS, Drum-tec real feel heads. DW 9002 and DW 9500, Vater Sugar Maple Sticks
      Roland RH-300V headphones..... 20 years of playing.... I still suck........

Comment

Originally posted by Alan VEX
        I'm just going to go ahead and say it...

Seriously. Look at the timeline. Too many other things are due. Based on the image alone, I'm going with shell-less pads... and most likely lower-line releases.
        I have learned this years ago...but it take time to realise how they works. Even newer product in general are basically the same only redesigned in another way, I am not falling in these trap, new don't means better.
        Last edited by Chris K; 05-01-18, 09:09 PM.

Comment

The one place they could compete is the $1000 kit. There isn't anything good in that price range . I don't see the point in them releasing higher end products unless they start over.

Comment

There is addons for td50, Micheal Shack told this in public earlier.
            Last edited by Chris K; 05-01-18, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Here we go... seems that they will present something interesting... new edrumset and new module....

https://www.facebook.com/events/165784110768382/

Comment

And I thought the apostrophe issue was me.
                Equipment: TD-30KV, DW9000 hardware, ROC-N-SOC Throne, Behringer ULTRATONE K3000FX Amp, JBL EON 615 Powered Speaker, Yamaha MG06X. 1965 Ludwig Super Classic. Black diamond pearl. Zildjian K Custom Dark cymbals, DW 7000 hardware, DW 9000 kick pedal.

Comment

New Modules do have users sample and transients, this look like came from td-50 engine, similar to tm6 use td-50 engine.
                  new hihat
                  new kick
                  new pad

Image14.jpgImage12.jpgImage13.jpgImage10.jpgImage11.jpg
                  Last edited by Chris K; 05-02-18, 07:19 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking its going to be a new Drum Module to replace the TD-11 or TD-25. It's time. ****They could replace the awful sounding TD-50,,,but they won't****JMHO.

Last edited by ReeseRocket; 05-02-18, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                      New Modules do have users sample and transients, this look like came from td-50 engine, similar to tm6 use td-50 engine.
                      new hihat
                      new kick
                      new pad
                      Thanks Chris! Interesting - the third pic is of a new module that allows user samples and transient editing. It looks to be a little-brother to the TD-50.
                      ATV aDrums & aD5, Pearl Mimic Pro & DIY, Agean R-series Silent Cymbals, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

Originally posted by jpsquared482 View Post

Thanks Chris! Interesting - the third pic is of a new module that allows user samples and transient editing. It looks to be a little-brother to the TD-50.
                        they used this on tm6 as well, remember, it might be a new mid kit.
                        Last edited by Chris K; 05-02-18, 07:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ReeseRocket View Post
                          I'm thinking its going to be a new Drum Module to replace the TD-11 or TD-25. It's time. ****They could replace the awful sounding TD-50,,,but they won't****JMHO.
                          it's probably the rumored td-17 that was removed from justin page.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post

it's probably the rumored td-17 that was removed from justin page.
                            Who is Justin?

Comment

Originally posted by ReeseRocket View Post

Who is Justin?
                              65 drums youtube channel

Comment

Working...
                              X