New Pearl Product

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything's gone quiet on this?

I'm really interested in this product from what I've read so far - seems like it has the potential to blow traditional piezo-based triggers out of the water in terms of responsiveness and expressiveness... wondering why this isn't getting more hype?

Any word on when we might get to see some reviews or proper demos?
    Mapex V & Roland TD-11 Hybrid: 18/10/12/14/13S, Triggera Intrigg triggers, L80 13" HH, L80 18" Ride, CY-14C

Comment

• Originally posted by unsaltedmd5 View Post
      Everything's gone quiet on this?

I'm really interested in this product from what I've read so far - seems like it has the potential to blow traditional piezo-based triggers out of the water in terms of responsiveness and expressiveness... wondering why this isn't getting more hype?

Any word on when we might get to see some reviews or proper demos?
      I don't think the word blow is the correct one, it's still piezo in most triggers, the sound seem better than roland and more natural, snare do have side crosstick, center and rim all the time, they use 2 cables (which have potential of 4 zones, but that need to be confirmed) with hand function on surface.
      Last edited by Chris K; 10-12-18, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• You can pre-order, expected delivery end of november (if you believe in fairytailes??)

They have a nice website, but the information is a few months old, I believe.
        Last edited by Animalglx; 10-12-18, 10:39 AM.

Comment

• Can you use another module, like Mimic, to supply samples?

Comment

• Originally posted by Six View Post
            Can you use another module, like Mimic, to supply samples?
            That need to be tested, we will know after release I guess.

Comment

Working...
            X