Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

This forum is for product advice & discussion only! Do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

ATV adrum with Roland Mimic Pro

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV adrum with Roland Mimic Pro

Looking forward to pairing my Mimic Pro with adrums I just ordered. Does anybody have this combination? If so what are your thoughts? Not sure if I need to install the side rim on the snare but might add nice found when playing gigs.

Hi,
    yes it works well, and there is preset
    https://www.vdrums.com/forum/advance...eset-for-mimic

Comment

I have that combo and I am totally satisfied! Have fun!
      ATV aDrums with a Mimic Pro, Superior Drummer 3.0

Comment

Enjoy, I didn't install the wood side piece. AFAIK it only works with the AD5 module. Love the combination myself.
        Mimic+DDTI, ATV aDrums (3 up, 2 down, 3x16" Crash, 1x18" Ride, 1x10" Splash, 1x12" Splash, 1x17" China, 1x14" Hat), Dual CowPaddy, 2xBT1, SPD-SX, Trick Pro1V2 Pedals/Hihat

Comment

Topic summary:

OP: I ordered a Mimic and aDrums. Thoughts? Install side-rim?
          Chris, Mark & Theck: Yes, it works and is great.
          Everyone else: Let me tell you what I play, how your choice was dumb, and what you should be using... because I use it.

Seriously. Why do people keep doing this? Why do people continue to derail topics on purpose?

Those comments have been deleted. If you want to talk about YOUR setup, and how itís so better than someone elseís, then make your own topic.
          Alan
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
          -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I have aDrums and Mimic. You don't need the side stick attachment. You can get side stick and also rimshot from the standard rubber aDrums rim by adjusting settings in the Mimic.

Comment

I use a bt1 for cross stick and then set the rim for side rimshot and the rimshot in trigger settings for actual rimshot.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
                I use a bt1 for cross stick and then set the rim for side rimshot and the rimshot in trigger settings for actual rimshot.
                ^ This is my way of doing it too. I have an old video on how to do it here: https://youtu.be/9ju1-MdX_9I
                Alan
                website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message

Comment

Working...
                X