Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

New GEWA-DW G9 E-Drum Workstation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something I read on Facebook E-Drums World about the GEWA Kit:
    And no more DW branding either...
    "What we have launched in Frankfurt was our concept study of the G9. As GEWA and DW are partners in a drum factory we where thinking of using the DWe shells. After we did some presentation to artists we have been confronted with the situation that artists who are not DW artists (ex Pearl, Tama etc) won't be able to use those shells. Therefore we've decided to switch the brand on the shells to GEWA which is a neutral name and everyone can use it. There won't be DW shells"
    Last edited by JmanWord; 12-16-18, 12:42 AM.
    I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
    Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanWord View Post
      Something I read on Facebook E-Drums World about the GEWA Kit:
      And no more DW branding either...
      "What we have launched in Frankfurt was our concept study of the G9. As GEWA and DW are partners in a drum factory we where thinking of using the DWe shells. After we did some presentation to artists we have been confronted with the situation that artists who are not DW artists (ex Pearl, Tama etc) won't be able to use those shells. Therefore we've decided to switch the brand on the shells to GEWA which is a neutral name and everyone can use it. There won't be DW shells"
      They just removed the branding, from what I could tell. That’s what I thought, anyway.
      Alan
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.MM91 View Post

The kit in the video, including Cymbals, hardware and the module has a SRP exkl. VAT 5096,00 $

SRP for the G9 Module is 2200 $ exkl VAT

We will first start selling the G9 in Europe. Other countries will follow.
        Will this be at NAMM next week? If so,what booth?

Comment

• Wont go far with those gimpy cymbals...but curious about central trigger cone and hotspotting
          Roland TD-50, PD-140DS, CY-18DR, VH-11, CY-5, CY-14 (x2), CY-15R, KT-10
          ATV aD-T10 (x2), aD-T13

Comment

Working...
          X