Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good triggering alternatives to DDRUM 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good triggering alternatives to DDRUM 4?

Hi fellow drummers, I'm in a freestyle rock/metal band, and we'll be playing our first gig in less than two months. The gig is a yearly bash thrown by a local guy, We'll be sharing the stage with 12 or more other bands, and I want my drums to sound f.u.c.k.i.n.g killer, but the venue's system isn't that great, and they only use two ****ing mikes for the drums(one for the toms, and one for the bassdrum), but the bass drum mike makes the bassdrum sound like crap, and anyway I wanna know if there is/are any good sound module that works great with triggers on drums, I know about DDRUM4, I know they are great, and I also know that someday I'll get that funky pink brain and triggers, but they're a little too expensive for me right now.

So any suggestions?

A used ddrum4. Less expensive...
    Robert

Comment

Pink brain?! Dude, it's RED!!
      "I'm not a guitarist, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"

Comment

Working...
      X