Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

ATV aD5 Sound Store has been Quiet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATV aD5 Sound Store has been Quiet.

Has anyone heard when the next batch of sounds will be released to the store? The ATV Sound Store just had its one year anniversary this month, you would have thought they release some new kits or cymbals to celebrate.
    ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

They strike me as a relatively small company with Mike Snyder seemingly highly involved in the recording of the sounds. As theyve all just been to NAMM they could be taking it easy for a bit.
    ATV aD5, 5-piece A2E Conversion, Roland and Yamaha cymbals, ATV hi hats, ProMark Shira Kashi sticks.

Comment

Mike,
      I would be thrilled if the sound store added an acrylic kit, like a vista lite tuned bonham style. This would sell very well.

Other wish lists:
      hihats and cyms recorded with ribbons. A lot of the hats have a very piercing quality at 3-6k. Just a single r88 over a whole kit would do the trick for a whole cymbal collection, and maybe mix in a tad bit of km84 on each.

One-ply maple snare. I have a dw that could work. And Id be honored to have my favorite drum cloned in the sound store!

thundering boutique snare with wood hoops, like from truth drums

crazy Japanese percussion, such as massive taikos!

Comment

I would like to see a 13"x7" maple shell snare that is tuned up high. Get that nice pop sound with some bottom.
        ATV aDrums, TD-50, aD5, Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland SPD-SX, Tama & DW Hardware.

Comment

I know ATV are currently steering clear of "filler"-style electronic sounds, but a nice clap sound would be a good addition to the limited percussion sounds.

Comment

They've just added a bass drum - hopefully a sign that there's more to come.
            Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

Comment

Originally posted by molson View Post
              They've just added a bass drum - hopefully a sign that there's more to come.
              Another 22x14 kick! The last three bass drums have all been 22x14 It would be nice to see them mix it up and do a 24 kick.

Comment

Originally posted by 808kickdrum View Post
                Mike,
                I would be thrilled if the sound store added an acrylic kit, like a vista lite tuned bonham style. This would sell very well.

Other wish lists:
                hihats and cyms recorded with ribbons. A lot of the hats have a very piercing quality at 3-6k. Just a single r88 over a whole kit would do the trick for a whole cymbal collection, and maybe mix in a tad bit of km84 on each.

One-ply maple snare. I have a dw that could work. And Id be honored to have my favorite drum cloned in the sound store!

thundering boutique snare with wood hoops, like from truth drums

crazy Japanese percussion, such as massive taikos!
                A Bonham kit would be awesome to have!!
                ATV aD5, ATV Snare, Roland V-Drums, ATV & Roland Cymbals, Gibson Les Pauls & Marshall Amps

Comment

I like the new kick sound. Very cool ! Also the latest brass snare, I like it alot. Always fun to have new quality sounds and i am sure they have something coming soon for us. I would like a kit with some reverb or "room" sound. Of course I can connect the module to DAW and make some sound effect there but Id rather just have all in the module

Comment

First experience with the Sound Store today. I registered my module incorrectly and had mis-typed the product ID. I figured this out when I didn't have "permission" to import (I got an error message when I tried to import a new kick, snare, and ride). I then re-registered with the correct product ID number and re-downloaded my files on the SD card, deleting the initial files I had downloaded earlier. I sent an email to ATV and Scott asking to kindly delete my original incorrect product ID from my profile.

In any case, I'm now really enjoying my new "Rocky Road" kit, after getting my new instruments imported. I just got my aD5, so I'm getting to know all my kits (I have 13so far):
                    The factory five (True Acoustic, Vintage Studio, Metal 9000, Legacy Jazz, Real Groove) plus Unplugged, Pop Life, Neo R&B, Dry Oxnard, Bebop 64, Alt Rock, Rocky Road, and Classic 70's.

Loving it so far and the Sound Store is very cool. I think I may pick up that YM 14x3.5 piccolo snare at some point.

ATV aD5, ATV Snare, Roland V-Drums, ATV & Roland Cymbals, Gibson Les Pauls & Marshall Amps

Comment

Originally posted by skhan007 View Post
                      First experience with the Sound Store today. I registered my module incorrectly and had mis-typed the product ID. I figured this out when I didn't have "permission" to import (I got an error message when I tried to import a new kick, snare, and ride). I then re-registered with the correct product ID number and re-downloaded my files on the SD card, deleting the initial files I had downloaded earlier. I sent an email to ATV and Scott asking to kindly delete my original incorrect product ID from my profile.

In any case, I'm now really enjoying my new "Rocky Road" kit, after getting my new instruments imported. I just got my aD5, so I'm getting to know all my kits (I have 13so far):
                      The factory five (True Acoustic, Vintage Studio, Metal 9000, Legacy Jazz, Real Groove) plus Unplugged, Pop Life, Neo R&B, Dry Oxnard, Bebop 64, Alt Rock, Rocky Road, and Classic 70's.

Loving it so far and the Sound Store is very cool. I think I may pick up that YM 14x3.5 piccolo snare at some point.
                      One of my favorite snares is the LwMapleMt S14x5.5 and I love the 18 Ozone crash.

Comment

The ATV facebook page has a video of Mike saying there are 4 new sounds coming soon. Ride, Crash, HH and Kick.
                        Pearl MIMIC Pro, ATV aD5, ATV aDrums Expanded

Comment

Cool! Im really hoping they put together something that sounds like Bonhams kit. To get a similar sound, Ive been using the legacy jazz kit, but switched the kick to a different tone/sample.

Comment

Just got an email from ATV stating a new 14" hi-hat and 22x18" kick have been added today!

Comment

Originally posted by skhan007 View Post
                              Just got an email from ATV stating a new 14" hi-hat and 22x18" kick have been added today!
                              Really, another 22! They need to get some 24 kicks up on the store.

Comment

Working...
                              X