Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our vBulletin Talk section for answers to vBulletin related FAQs.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sycopated Rhythm Song Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sycopated Rhythm Song Ideas

Does anybody have any songs that have a good sycopated rhythm I can practice too. I want to work on my technique but I hate using books.

Dave

Originally posted by FloridaDrummer:
    Does anybody have any songs that have a good sycopated rhythm I can practice too...
    Dave
    Train: Drops of Jupiter has a very basic syncopated groove that can be fun to riff off.

Comment

I havn't tried this CD but it sounds good. http://www.wojoworks.com/

WojoWorks - "Sessions Minus One"

A 'radio' practice format series for drummers - Volume One: Heavy Rock / Blues. I've always loved to practice with the radio. Playing with radio tunes gives grooves and exercises a 'feel', which allows a better performance! My main objective was to create a 'radio' oriented 'minus-one' format for drummers to practice with. You can also record yourself with the tracks, as if YOU are on the session......and most of all....HAVE FUN! Practice is a necessity, no doubt....why not enjoy it!

Comment

Working...
      X