Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

shut off music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shut off music

How does one eliminate the music that can trigger via the cymbal edge on some of the pre programed drum sets. thank you.
    mike

Originally posted by Mike Howard:
    How does one eliminate the music that can trigger via the cymbal edge on some of the pre programed drum sets. thank you.
    Here ya go Mike. I copied this from a post I did on it about 2 wks ago.

...several factory kits have a pattern assigned to a crash rim. To turn it off, hit the offending rim, press INST, CTRL>, PTN and dial to the left until you are set to OFF. It will return if you reinitialize your kits or overwrite it with the factory kit stored in memory.
    Kit Pic 1 Kit Pic 2 Kit Pic 3... And FOR SALE I have: 3 PD-9's, MDS-10 purple rack w/cables/pad and cym mounts. See classified posts for details or PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by Boingo:
      Here ya go Mike. I copied this from a post I did on it about 2 wks ago.

...several factory kits have a pattern assigned to a crash rim. To turn it off, hit the offending rim, press INST, CTRL>, PTN and dial to the left until you are set to OFF. It will return if you reinitialize your kits or overwrite it with the factory kit stored in memory.
      mike

Comment

Another option -- in the event you temporarily want to stop the pattern -- is to reduce the "Backing" volume down to zero.

The only bummer with the above is in relation to any pattern that includes percussion; the percussion will continue while the "instruments" are silent.

Comment

Working...
        X