Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

This forum is for product advice & discussion only! Do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

IMPORTANT TD-50 OWNERS ONLY DROP-OUT EXPERIENCE - PLEASE ENGAGE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thumbs up after 2 gigs and 1 (long) day recording NO Problems

Comment

• Its funny I used to hear it in headphones but not when I played through speakers. Anyhoo its a none issue now..
      Noble & Cooley a kit

Comment

• Updated to V1.07 yesterday. Followed instructions to the letter, including Factory Reset. Worked perfectly!!
        :confused:

Comment

• Happy to report I had no dropouts at my last gig. Thank you Alan and Roland!
          Roland TD50KV, MIMIC Pro

Comment

• Hi Guys,
            I know I'm late to the game here. Does anyone have the download link to fix drop outs on the TD 50 KV. Apparently the link previously posted is unavailable.. I'm using Mac OSX 10.10.5 if that helps. Want to make sure I get the right download.
            Thanks!

Comment

• First link after googling “Roland TD-50 Update” : https://www.roland.com/global/suppor...dates_drivers/
              Alan
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              website | youtube | facebook | group | newsletter | twitter | message
              -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Working...
              X