Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

future Idea....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future Idea....

Aren't we overlooking something here? How about a 3-4 position "Snare throw-off switch" that you can mount on existing snares pads or Comes on new pads. And i'm sure it has been mentioned before but,I want Sampling and New downloadable sounds(some signiture-weckl,peart etc..) from the site like DDRUM does. How bout like a usb type hook up to computers?

Originally posted by joeyyumm:
    Aren't we overlooking something here? How about a 3-4 position "Snare throw-off switch" that you can mount on existing snares pads or Comes on new pads.
    You have this - it's the foot switch. Create a set with the same settings and the "thrown off" snare. Then, set the foot switch to alternate between the kits.

And i'm sure it has been mentioned before but,I want Sampling and New downloadable sounds(some signiture-weckl,peart etc..) from the site like DDRUM does. How bout like a usb type hook up to computers?
    Yeah, I was dissapointed to discover that wasn't the case when I bought my TD-10 a couple of years ago. USB would be nice.

- Hans
    (Who is reconciling his feelings about the WTC and Pentagon attacks by doing something he loves - talking about drums... Pray, people. This is just starting.)
    - Hans

Comment

That is a very good idea, but just sucks that you have to waste a space for another kit.I know it is not a big deal about the throw off but, wouldn't it be nice to be able to change the snare from tight to loose instantly. I usually use the same acoustic sounding kit for most of the gig and I would like to have that "Ayotte type "snare option.I mean aren't we going for realism here? samples andusb support should be a must??? or sell some cards with different sounds or signiture sounds to plug in.
      Originally posted by hmasing:
      Yeah, I was dissapointed to discover that wasn't the case when I bought my TD-10 a couple of years ago. USB would be nice.

- Hans
      (Who is reconciling his feelings about the WTC and Pentagon attacks by doing something he loves - talking about drums... Pray, people. This is just starting.)

Comment

Originally posted by joeyyumm:
        I mean aren't we going for realism here?
        I'm not, I go for as un-acoustic as possible

Stu
        "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Well I sure am. The main reason I'm getting an electronic kit is because of the insanely loud noise. I do like the other features of electronic kits, don't get me wrong. When people here a drum set or when drummers play they want to hear drums not wierd sounds triggered by drum like instruments. I guess there are exceptions, however:Stu.
          Originally posted by mcconaghy:
          I'm not, I go for as un-acoustic as possible

Stu

[This message has been edited by snared (edited September 12, 2001).]

Comment

Working...
          X