Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

im just about to......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im just about to......

buy a v custom set for 2400$ new.......easy question what do you think?????i think im gonna
    spend 400$ on a few extra pads and maybe hart cymbals.....so im gonna be paying a total of 3000$ again what do you think?plz give me some help im just about to do it...i think the v custom and the td-8 is a nice buy but maybe you can tell me something better
    bye and sorry for the english
    td-8

Sounds quite ok for Roland, pretty average price nowadays, but have a look around, maybe you'll be able to get a Hart or Pintech pad set with a TD-8 for less than $3000, but with all the pads you want/need. Check out Sepdrums.com's assortment, he's got everything, and he's a fellow Vdrums.com-ler, so you know he's koscher.

Stu
    "Fry that sound effect, Moriarty, we're having it for breakfast"

Comment

Check out the Hart/TD-8/DM-5 kit in the classifieds (bwherry). A TON of stuff for around $3,000. If didn't have my stuff already, I'd seriously have to give that kit a look.

Comment

Or try bpmmusic.com if you're in the USA and want new all-Roland stuff. Dwight will e-mail you a quote of around $2200 for V-Customs.

Comment

i would love to get the hart gigapro with a td-8 but the set alone is about 3000$ so im dead
          anyways i like the v customs a lot but i want to add them 2 hart crashes and a hart splash...
          also another pad for floor tom. but with the clamps and etc the price goes too high, i just have 3000$...
          so get the entire(with the module) set for 2200$ would be awsome....
          im in usa, guys im not sure what to do i really need help....any suggestions will be highly aprecciated
          bye and thanx

pd: im gonna be able to add all of that to the v customs..........right????
          td-8

Comment

Originally posted by manu84:
            i would love to get the hart gigapro with a td-8 but the set alone is about 3000$ so im dead
            anyways i like the v customs a lot but i want to add them 2 hart crashes and a hart splash...
            also another pad for floor tom. but with the clamps and etc the price goes too high, i just have 3000$...
            so get the entire(with the module) set for 2200$ would be awsome....
            im in usa, guys im not sure what to do i really need help....any suggestions will be highly aprecciated
            bye and thanx

pd: im gonna be able to add all of that to the v customs..........right????
            Manu,
            with Sepdrum's prices you'd be able to get the Gigapro and the TD-8 for under $3000, you should seriously check them out, his prices are fantastic.

Stu

Comment

ok all i have to say is AWSOME!!!! i went to the sepdrums.com and i was so amazed! actually i was so amazed that i didnt believed so i had to call hehehe, and i talked with a guy and he told me " yes you send me 2800$ and i send you the giga pro with a td-8". damn im happy thanx a lot mcconaghy, now i just have to wait my boss come back to nyc and worry about how the hell im gonna set up all those cables, clamps and pads and where im gonna put it in my small apartment....
              i'll send you a pic later if i can cyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
              td-8

Comment

That's one killer set, Manu, congratulations!

Erik, do I get commission? ?

Stu

Comment

another member.
                  My heart swells......

------------------
                  Jeff, using...
                  td 8,PD-120,
                  pintech pads,gibraltor rack, JBL G2 EON 15 AND Mackie srs-1500, BBE 462 yamaha maple customs, remo jazz kit, buttloads of cymbals... 96 Tahoe,leather.
                  The original Gig Pig.

Comment

well.....everything was so nice.....and now.....well it still nice but..not so nice....i got less money so im just gonna get a v customs ...anyways i like them a lot and my mother was complaining about the harts being so big...so maybe is better...anyways i still have to wait to next week... (((( damn anyways
                    i think i still coming to the group right????

ps: no stu you are not getting any commiision now hehehe
                    td-8

Comment

The Mega Pro by Hart is a smaller configuration.... and costs less...

(tryin to get you some commission stu.. )

erik

[This message has been edited by sepdrums (edited September 03, 2001).]

Comment

lol....but listen to this.....the thing got bad and im just gonna get $2000 instead of $2800( $2800=giga pro buahhhhh ) soooooo......if everything is ok im gonna get a used v customs(with the td-8)(and on ebay)buuuuuut!!!with a mesh pad more and a cymbal pad more, so now im sure that to get that hart small set im gonna have to spend more money, and i actually i dont have more money hehe i cant get it from anywhere, and anyways i would be getting a smaller kit....i didnt bought anything yet...and im getting the money next week like mmmmmm monday, that why im asking if some nice person of this board have a better plan for me just share it plz i think the v customs are nice but i like the harts a lot ( even though im afraid the hart bass d pad is gonna bother my neighbor and im outta of money to do all that wood and carpet thing hehe) anyways if the v customs thing doesnt work it im sure im gonna call sepdrums so stu you may still getting the commision ( but i still getting a smaller set )
                        ill be back to check any replies bye
                        td-8

Comment

You're all just too kind

Manu, good luck finding a set, I'm looking forward to seeing you post your first experiences!

Stu

Comment

Working...
                          X