Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

ADVICE/PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!
See more
See less

Names of Cymbal Arm and clamp for the TD11KV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Names of Cymbal Arm and clamp for the TD11KV

Having returned to the fold with a TD11KV kit, I'd like to fill it's remaining slot with another crash cymbal (presumably the CY12 with felt etc.). What clamp and cymbal arm do I need ?
    Does the small kit with the felt, top bit, and shaped metal cymbal holder come with the CY12 ?

TIA
    Last edited by 2pods; 01-17-17, 07:24 AM.
    Not a bloomin' new member Grrr! TD12, EZ2, NI stuff, BFD Eco2

I believe if you bought this item brand new from Roland you got the cymbal kit with it (at least I did when I purchased new CY-13). However, since it is discontinued, it would be up to the seller to include this in the purchase. As for which cymbal arm and cymbal kit, I have included some links. Shop around, as these are from Amazon and you can find better prices on ebay and such.

Cymbal Parts Kit: http://a.co/aVMFSfo
    Cymbal Boom Arm: http://a.co/5xpr9E7
    | redgearmusic.com | soundcloud | twitter | YouTube | Roland TD-30KSE Kit |

Comment

You can use pretty much any cymbal holder you like from any manufacturer and use a standard multiclamp (I use Yamaha and Pearl). I think the Roland ones (MDY-12) don't come with the wingnut/felts, as I believe they are supplied with the cymbal pads.
      *** Never buy a module without MIDI IN ***
      Yamaha & Roland modules. DTX,TM-2, EC-10m, SP-404. Multi12. TrapKat. ControlPads. Octapad, SamplePad, Wavedrum. Handsonic. Dynacord RhythmStick. MPC. Paiste 2002/Signatures. Cajons. Djembes. Darbuka. Windsynth. MIDI Bass. Tenori-on. Zoom ARQ. Synths. Ukes.

Comment

I have the CR12 and CR13 that came with the kit, but good old eBay got me sorted.

Just waiting for delivery now.
        So that's two crash and one three way ride :-)
        Not a bloomin' new member Grrr! TD12, EZ2, NI stuff, BFD Eco2

Comment

Originally posted by electrodrummer View Post
          You can use pretty much any cymbal holder you like from any manufacturer and use a standard multiclamp (I use Yamaha and Pearl). I think the Roland ones (MDY-12) don't come with the wingnut/felts, as I believe they are supplied with the cymbal pads.
          ^^ This! I used the Gibraltar GRSMC rack clamp and found it far superior to the plastic Roland clamps and may be cheaper too. It is rock solid, doesn't move, won't brake from over-tightening in attempt to make it stay in place ..
          Any boom arm from a real hardware manufacturer is also better then the Roland utterly overpriced crap.
          You only need the rotation stopper that goes with the cymbals anyway ...
          Last edited by pumpal; 01-20-17, 06:45 PM.
          ATV aD5
          Tama MetroJam mkII A2E

Comment

Working...
          X