Alesis Strike Pro price drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alesis Strike Pro price drop

Looks like the Strike Pro... a virtually non-existent product... has dropped in price by $200!!

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StrikePro

Perhaps we are on the verge of actually hearing it? Next week maybe (NAMM)?

Originally posted by kgraeme View Post
    Looks like the Strike Pro... a virtually non-existent product... has dropped in price by $200!!

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/StrikePro

Perhaps we are on the verge of actually hearing it? Next week maybe (NAMM)?
    Strike kit will be at Winter Namm 2017, Tim Root reported the kits is ready and we will able to heard it, check in the lounge thread: NAMM 2017 post. The entire kits cost less then TD-50 module.
    Last edited by Chris K; 01-11-17, 01:17 PM.
    Regards
    Chris K

DW Collector Drum, Roland TD-15\VST Powered, Spd-SX, Yamaha Pmc1 midi brain

Comment

Will the module also be available separately or will you have to buy the full kit to get it?
      updated td9 brain,vh11, cy12c/r, cy15r, cy13c/r, axis long boards double pedal,pearl export drum shells with roland mesh heads,ddrum trigger on floor tom & roland rt30k trigger on kick drum,quartz trigger harness in upper toms and snare

Comment

Originally posted by demonocus View Post
        Will the module also be available separately or will you have to buy the full kit to get it?
        Normally module released after 6 month or 1 years etc, but we have to see how it sound first and works, price are irrelevant if the sound are not "today's sound quality standard" and how reliable is the module and speed, and also compatibility with others pad are not guaranties, there is no feature of any universal pad, they are made for Alesis at first.
        Last edited by Chris K; 01-11-17, 04:23 PM.
        Regards
        Chris K

Comment

Funny though.... No video, no marketing to get people excited... If the module was indeed ready, you'd think they would try to build some hype.... Remember NFUZD?

Im sorry, but Tim does not have a great track record regarding Alesis statements. So, I'm taking anything he might say and promise with a HUGE grain of salt.
          DTX700, A2E Dixon kit, Yamaha cymbals, FSR HH Kit Pix

My new venture: voglosounds.com

Comment

Originally posted by perceval View Post
            Funny though.... No video, no marketing to get people excited... If the module was indeed ready, you'd think they would try to build some hype.... Remember NFUZD?

Im sorry, but Tim does not have a great track record regarding Alesis statements. So, I'm taking anything he might say and promise with a HUGE grain of salt.
            I know it's weird, but after research, Alesis never done such of marketing earlier with videos, mostly done from retailers stores at first or events, and take more time to Alesis to make video, don't know why.... the kits was "done" and working when drum magazine tested and interviewed few months earlier, shown in the pic below, there is others people reported this to and prepared to test the kit at winter NAMM 2017. the same things happens with Sample pad pro and Sample rack, took around 1 years before get released from Initial announcement without any video\demo from Alesis. Strike Kit was announced in Jan 16, they are on their same path, one years later. alesis.jpg
            Last edited by Chris K; 01-11-17, 08:21 PM.
            Regards
            Chris K

Comment

Something strange.... Strike Pro was 2499 and now is 2299... And Strike Kit was 1599 and now is 1699!! (Sweetwater)

I continue ti don't understand their strategy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by violaole View Post
                Something strange.... Strike Pro was 2499 and now is 2299... And Strike Kit was 1599 and now is 1699!! (Sweetwater)

I continue ti don't understand their strategy!!!!
                I guess it's mainly related to whatever price tag Alesis want to put on the separate Strike module, as both kits will likely include the same version.
                Last edited by RhysT; 01-12-17, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Winter Namm 2017
                  sk.jpg
                  Regards
                  Chris K

Comment

Tell us more!
                    TD-25 and TD-11 triggering VSTs (SD 2.3, SSD4, EZDrummer2), DIY drums with Quartz and Pintech triggers, Handsonic HPD-20, JBL Eon 515XT

Comment

Working...
                    X