TD-50 USB to connect to PC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD-50 USB to connect to PC

The manual says that over the USB cable Roland TD50 can immediately captures 10 channels separately kick, snare, etc ... but how to do it ? I've been recording in cubase. When I make 10 channels in all channels we recorded all the instruments. I use addictive drums and put option VENDOR module. Give me an example of how to do it and that each channel is another instrument .... kick, snare, tom, hihat etc. I watched on youtube everyone is talking about it but no one can show how.

Originally posted by td20td20 View Post
    The manual says that over the USB cable Roland TD50 can immediately captures 10 channels separately kick, snare, etc ... but how to do it ? I've been recording in cubase. When I make 10 channels in all channels we recorded all the instruments. I use addictive drums and put option VENDOR module. Give me an example of how to do it and that each channel is another instrument .... kick, snare, tom, hihat etc. I watched on youtube everyone is talking about it but no one can show how.
    The TD50 will present 10 separate stereo inputs to cubase (or any other DAW). Make sure the channels you have created are set to the right input channels.

Comment

I did it but it was 10 channel midi
      E Kit:TD-50 KV 5 pieces , SPD SX, TD-10 .
      A Kit: DW Exotic Colectors , Pearl MMX , PDP , Zildjian , Remo .

Comment

Originally posted by DrStick View Post
        I did it but it was 10 channel midi

That... doesn't make sense.

Comment

Page 16 -7 .

Comment

Nothing you tell me a little closer. How ? Does this mean that it captures 10 channels midi ? Setting into cubes ? This you can say this and I know.

Comment

In my case, i used Garage band, i just plugged the usb cable, assigned TD-50 on a channel and start reccording, it appeared the 10 channels midi with all the notes i played , now i want to find the 10 audio channels .

Comment

Ok, I've found. TD-50 shooting and 10 midi channels. After that you leave to play midi and audio recording each channel separately. PS: Thank you for your response !!

Comment

Working...
                X