Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha or Roland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha or Roland?

I'm in the market for a decent electronic set due to the fact that I live in an apartment and am dying to play again. I've been thinking about the Yamaha DSXpress or one of the Roland models (TD-7 TD-8). I'd like to get the V-Drums but that's a little out of my price range right now. I've been watching both of these brands on ebay for awhile and will probably buy from there if I can't get a decent deal at a local music shop. Does anyone have any opinions on which manufacturer or model is better and why? (ie. more expandable, better sound, etc...) Thanks in advance for your input.

http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000049.html

I don't think you'll get much of a response to your post.

The specific features of each module have been discussed on these boards literally to death, so you'll be better off doing a search to find what you want.

BINARY

Comment

Thanks Binary. I've done quite a bit of looking around here and other places on the web. Just thought that I'd see if there was any direct opinions out there.

Comment

Working...
      X