Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Yamaha or Roland?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha or Roland?

I'm in the market for a decent electronic set due to the fact that I live in an apartment and am dying to play again. I've been thinking about the Yamaha DSXpress or one of the Roland models (TD-7 TD-8). I'd like to get the V-Drums but that's a little out of my price range right now. I've been watching both of these brands on ebay for awhile and will probably buy from there if I can't get a decent deal at a local music shop. Does anyone have any opinions on which manufacturer or model is better and why? (ie. more expandable, better sound, etc...) Thanks in advance for your input.

http://www.vdrums.com/discussion/For...ML/000049.html

I don't think you'll get much of a response to your post.

The specific features of each module have been discussed on these boards literally to death, so you'll be better off doing a search to find what you want.

BINARY

Comment

Thanks Binary. I've done quite a bit of looking around here and other places on the web. Just thought that I'd see if there was any direct opinions out there.

Comment

Working...
      X