This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Pearl Mimic Pro Discussion Topic

Ok guys what do you think of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFLL...duct%20Preview

Pearl web site: pearldrum.com/products/kits/electronic-drumsets/mimic-pro-module/

Mod Edit: New "User's" topic located here: https://www.vdrums.com/forum/general...earl-mimic-pro
    Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
    Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, EZD2
    Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Yamaha MG06, DAW Studio One 3

Wow,I want one! 60 gb drive,compatible with other pads and ships with SSD5! Any Price mentioned yet?

Comment

We are moving into the right direction with compact modules, enough in and outputs, good sounds, edit options and (above all) devices which work with foreign brand pads.
      let the games begin ...
      Robert

Comment

This could be a competitor to the Alesis Strike Pro!

Any old 5 piece kit with a few 2Box or Roland cymbal pads can be a true e-Kit.

Depends on price though I guess.

Very excited for this though as I use a lot of Slate Plugins and SSD4.

Comment

This looks light years ahead of the Strike [that doesn't seem to actually exist anyway]. I don't know if anyone else noticed that is has Steven Slate drums 5 and a 60 gig solid state hard drive?

The drums sound spectacular! The guys at Alesis told me they sampled the drums themselves for Strike so I am not sure if the audio quality will be at this level. It also says Burr Brown converters in the Pearl module so the audio hardware is top notch.

Comment

I wonder if this will be the new "Red Box" and feature on all the new e-pro kits now?

Comment

Wonder what the MSRP is.
              Analog: Yamaha Recording Custom in Sunburst Orange. Hybrid: Roland TD-30 Module, Yamaha Stage Custom in Emerald Green with Rathgeber trigger, analog cymbals. Practice: Roland TD-30k set. Small venue kit: Alternate Mode TrapKat and Roland TD-30. Vexpression mods.

Comment

Wonder when this will be available and what's the price?

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Warren View Post
                  This looks light years ahead of the Strike [that doesn't seem to actually exist anyway]. I don't know if anyone else noticed that is has Steven Slate drums 5 and a 60 gig solid state hard drive?
                  To put that in perspective, the 2Box has just 4 GB Flash memory on board, expandable with a warranty-voiding DIY modification.

The Mimic looks amazing.

Let's get a price - anyone!??

Pearl Mimic Pro. Also, TD-11 triggering Superior Drummer 3.0, Roland Handsonic HPD-20.

Comment

The Slate email says first quarter 2017.

Comment

Look very interesting, but after reading, look like you can only imports 1 shots samples, I am not talking about internal sound which stated as multi layers sound...We need to wait and see more in depth the capability.
                      [www.mimicpro.com ][ www.dwdrums.com ] [www.zildjian.com]

Comment

It says Price To Be Anounced
                        Robert

Comment

Looks very exciting
                          Yamaha DTXtreme III Special Kit

Comment

wow! and it has touch screen! is this a module you can load your own samples from toon track and such? module sound pretty good.
                            Pearl Mimic pro, A to E 7 piece Pearl Decade maple, ddrum Deccabons, Ddrum DDTi, UFO X-bar triggers, Real feel heads, Gibraltar rack, VH13, PD105 side snare, Roc-N-Soc,Tama Iron Cobra, Iron cobra high hat stand, Cobra clutch, Pearl throne thumper, Roland and Kit Toys cymbals, Roland KC 500, Promark

Comment

Originally posted by Chris K View Post
                              Look very interesting, but after reading, look like you can only imports 1 shots samples, I am not talking about internal sound which stated as multi layers sound...We need to wait and see more in depth the capability.
                              Have you ever wondered why Toontrack or Addictive Drums do not let you import your own multi samples or samples from a competitor product?

Comment

Working...
                              X