Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

Hartware HH-Pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIKWEAR
    replied
    I really wasnt trying to come off as a smart guy--but @ first when I tryed this pedal I was a little thrown off, then I realized the little more I do with the adjustment on the pedal itself, also the adjustment to my foot positioning and the most important aspect in some ways is trying the pitch sounds, and decay and so on, this helped me for some reason, maybe its all in my head--laters!!

Leave a comment:

• Sky10
    replied
    Thanks Kik,
    I guess what I was wondering, is there any adjustments as far as tentioning the pedal itself or adjusting for more linearity through the open close range. When I played acoustic, my HH foot was heel down and I good get nice control for splashing the HH. So far, I'm having little luck duplicating this. After 28 years, I guess it's time to retrain...

------------------

Leave a comment:

• KIKWEAR
    replied
    Choke up on the pedal a little more as well, when using, release a little, very lightly here and there, If youve played acoustic--
    you probally already know foot control---
    its all about positioning of your toe area-
    I hope this is something--but you already know this!!

Leave a comment:

• Sky10
    started a topic Hartware HH-Pedal

Hartware HH-Pedal

If anyone has ideas on how to adjust this pedal for realistic feel, could you let me know?. I find that I'm only getting full open or close with it and would like a little more variation. I have it piped into a TD-10 with a TDW-1.
    Thanks guys,
    Kyle

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sky10 (edited June 10, 2001).]
Working...
X