Alesis Strike Kit Published Winter Namm January 2016
    http://www.alesis.com/products/view/strike-pro-kit
    • Strike Performance Drum Module - User Guide Open
    • Strike Pro Kit - Assembly Guide Open
    • Strike Pro Kit - Box Contents Sheet Open
    • Strike Performance Drum Module - Kit & Instrument List Open
    • NEW! Strike Editor Software - User Guide Open
    • NEW! Strike Editor Software v1.0.1 for Windows and Mac OS X Download
    • NEW! Strike Performance Drum Module - Firmware and Content Update v1.2 Download
    • Strike Performance Drum Module Firmware Update v1.1 Download
    Last edited by Chris K; 09-02-17, 06:45 AM.
    [www.mimicpro.com ][ www.dwdrums.com ] [www.zildjian.com]

Hmmm. Looks promising. Hate black heads. lol
    Alan

Comment

Wasn't expecting that! I look forward to trying it!

Comment

The Kit config and Cymbal look promising, cymbal look like Zildjian GEN 16's style

Comment

Ahhh, Now this is worth a look into
          Roland TD-12 Ludwig A2E 5pc kit, VH-11
          Studio Drummer, Abbey Road 60's 70's 80's, AD2, SSD4, SD3
          Komplete Audio 6, JBL Eon 515XT, Mackie FX12, DAW Studio One 3

Comment

Cymbals are of interest, only a 16" ride, but hammer marks are a good idea. A little more semi-professional.

So they "play like they're acoustic" eh Alesis? Your other kits do not then? Sorry I'm already getting salty at the mediocre marketing. Here's a hint: start saying they are better than acoustic, aim a little higher, and have confidence in your product!
            ♦ Diamond Drums 4pc in Di-Noc carbon ♦ MegaDRUM + Roland UA-1010 / cymbals / KT-10 (x2) ♦ Tama / Gibraltar hardware ♦ JBL LSR3 Series 2.1 Monitoring
            Community Drum Module Document
            PA Specifications (wip)

Comment

Alesis seems to have flown under the radar with this... That module looks like it may be what we are all looking for in this day and age technology wise. Just Look at that display and wow... sliders for everything 12 of them !!!!! Plus a software editor...Color 4.3 display, 200 custom kits and use your own VST samples !!!!!!

This just may be my new module !!!!!!
              Last edited by yzf125; 01-21-16, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Also, many more pad size/even depth options, it appears.

Looking forward to hearing more module tech specs.
                Alan

Comment

Very intrigued by this! I am on the verge of upgrading from my old TD-6v and, though I'm leaning heavily toward the TD-25kv, this has gotten my attention. If anyone at NAMM gets any additional insight on this (impressions, price, availability date, etc.) or, better yet, gets a chance to test drive it, I am all ears!
                  Deciding between a TD-25KV or a TD-30...anyone looking to sell one at a good price? :)

Comment

There are 2 kits MSRPs will be 1149.99 and 1749.99 respectively. Thats 1636.23 and 2489.95 US dollar !!!

Comment

From Germain site http://www.digital-notes.de/alesis-p...ter-namm-2016/

Ash Vale (UK) 21 January 2016 - Alesis, a leader in electronic instruments and audio components, presents the new, groundbreaking Strike Electronic Drum product line. In terms of feel, playability, design, sound quality and operation combines the Strike series the best of acoustic and electronic drums.
                      Strike has a brand new drum and cymbal design. The Drums larger, dual hoops with customizable Alesis mesh skins (patent pending), offering an incredibly natural response. For excellent feel wearing the classic acoustic drum sizes in (8-10-12-14 ''), and the manufacture of boilers of laminated wood.
                      The new 3-zone Strike 16 '' Ride Cymbals, 14 '' Crash and 12 '' Hi-Hat (movable) are a further step forward. A newly developed rubber coating ensures the perfect blend of realistic feel, optimum suspension and volume. The pools include a larger tip with enhanced playability and a fine "hammered" look. In addition, the pool are quieter than ever - so you can also load the one or two night session.

-The Strike series achieved the feel of acoustic drum sets, but also the electronic aspect has been further strengthened.
                      -The new Strike Performance module has a sound library with 200 kits of over 1000 instruments.
                      -The module can process samples, is compatible with SD cards and includes a USB / MIDI connector for use with music production software or the
                      -new powerful Strike Software Editor.
                      -With this editor you can convert your own samples instruments in multiple velocity layers or round-robin.
                      -Or you just created so that the perfect drum kit, which is then charged via USB on the module.
                      -The service is always very easy, and thanks to the 4.3-inch color LED screen displays the overview is never lost. Strike comes in two variants:

5-piece, professional electronic drum kit with 3 pools
                      Strike Performance module with 4.3-color LED screen
                      Over 1,000 drum and percussion instruments and kits 200
                      Mesh Heads (patent pending) with larger boilers and drums in standard sizes
                      Strike Software editor for creating your own kits and instruments
                      Sampling own sounds or load of .wav files
                      Convenient USB / MIDI connection
                      12 '' Strike snare pad with wood shell
                      8 '' - 10 '' - 12 '' Strike Tom Pads with wood boilers
                      14 '' Strike Kick Drum Pad with wood shell
                      16 '' Strike ride cymbal (3 zones), complete rubber pad in hammered look
                      14 '' Crash Cymbal with choke, full rubber pad in hammered look
                      12 '' Hi-Hat Cymbal (above & below), full rubber pads in hammered look
                      4-legged chrome rack

Comment

Where the blazes did this come from???

Talk about 'out of nowhere'!
                        I have to find out more!
                        Are Alesis modules compatible with Roland cymbals?

Comment

Here is another article with some more information (at the bottom of the page): http://www.musictech.net/2016/01/nam...-new-products/
                          Deciding between a TD-25KV or a TD-30...anyone looking to sell one at a good price? :)

Comment

They have now the TouchScreen Technology in their camp, their next flagship sometime will have probably the TouchScreen.
                            http://www.akaipro.com/microsites/mpc-touch/

Comment

Still need more info/spec, but this is shaping up to be a Roland killer.
                              Alan

Comment

Working...
                              X