Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

The Products forum is for product discussion & advice. Please do not ask technical questions. Topics posted incorrectly will be deleted.
See more
See less

Any News On The 2Box Drumit Three?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys. ive just got my Drummit3 setup. only had it setup for 3 days. yesterday i noticed the sounds missing when playing on snare and toms....then after a 1-3 second delay.... all those sounds missed, all play at once. so in the middle of a fill, half the sounds dont play and its silent, then 3 seconds later, they all play rapidly at once. yuk.

some delay issue. not good. is this a problem that recognized. fixable?. there was some talk about dodgy cards. could this be the issue. it happened about 3 times yesterday alone, not sure how bad it will be or will get going forward.

thoughts on issue and how to fix?

Comment

• Originally posted by rodhuy View Post
      Hi guys. ive just got my Drummit3 setup. only had it setup for 3 days. yesterday i noticed the sounds missing when playing on snare and toms....then after a 1-3 second delay.... all those sounds missed, all play at once. so in the middle of a fill, half the sounds dont play and its silent, then 3 seconds later, they all play rapidly at once. yuk.

some delay issue. not good. is this a problem that recognized. fixable?. there was some talk about dodgy cards. could this be the issue. it happened about 3 times yesterday alone, not sure how bad it will be or will get going forward.

thoughts on issue and how to fix?
      I just answered an almost identical question at the 2Box Forum .... probably more 2Box users there by the way: It was a bad SD card inside the unit, something that has happened to a few others with early modules: https://www.2box-forum.com/index.php...28474.html#new
      I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
      Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

Working...
      X