Any News On The 2Box Drumit Three?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sascha View Post
    You have special insights of this company, figures, market share? Please share.
    no ? i've only got my eyes.. on 2box website no new content since 2013 .. now it's 2018.. (apart from a flash on drumit3)
    and i compared that to the website and r&d, service and promotion of a company called 'ATV' ..i like 2box, don't get me wrong,
    or try to hear me say things i didn't say.. .. but the company 2box now seems detached from their customers .. (my opinion)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ericdrumz View Post
      no ? i've only got my eyes.. on 2box website no new content since 2013 .. now it's 2018.. (apart from a flash on drumit3)
      and i compared that to the website and r&d, service and promotion of a company called 'ATV' ..i like 2box, don't get me wrong,
      or try to hear me say things i didn't say.. .. but the company 2box now seems detached from their customers .. (my opinion)
      DETACHED from thier customers... you can say that again.!!! as i said they are the ANTI -MARKETERS ! i cant believe how they act.

not pressed to find new customers...no, and i suspect they havent got any at all lately. im sure they can ill afford to be so complacent and continue to delay and piss ppl off. there's a finite limit to ppls patience..

i hope this box is a good as we all expect. otherwise the wait will just be a waste of time. pity they're so hopeless on running a business,. laughed about them at NAMM not even manning their stands or promoting their new box !! what a joke they are.

perhaps they make up for marketing and sales inadequacies... in great programming and design. heres hoping !

Comment

• Originally posted by Skoffa View Post

Me too! Wondering which one is the first to be ready to ship out.
        me 3 !!! as bad as Jobeky are at Comms, they do actually get around to making kits, & shipping them. physical things we can see. far cry from what we can determine about 2Box and DR3. i worry that my kit will be ready in 6-8 weeks and i wont have a module for it. and have to go Roland or other. i'd buy a Mimic tomorrow if the price was same as 2 Box. guess we all would !

Comment

• Originally posted by rodhuy View Post

me 3 !!! as bad as Jobeky are at Comms, they do actually get around to making kits, & shipping them. physical things we can see. far cry from what we can determine about 2Box and DR3. i worry that my kit will be ready in 6-8 weeks and i wont have a module for it. and have to go Roland or other. i'd buy a Mimic tomorrow if the price was same as 2 Box. guess we all would !
          I agree, but Jobeky consists of just two people. The conversations I had with them showed that they actually cared and they were really thoughtfull. I guess its hard for them to handle all of their communications at this point though. 2box not at namm2018 is a pure joke.

If the mimic was, lets say around 1500, I would have chose it over the drumit 3. Maybe ATV is a better alternative at this point. Jobeky supports atv.

Comment

I agree, but Jobeky consists of just two people. The conversations I had with them showed that they actually cared and they were really thoughtfull. I guess its hard for them to handle all of their communications at this point though. 2box not at namm2018 is a pure joke.

If the mimic was, lets say around 1500, I would have chose it over the drumit 3. Maybe ATV is a better alternative at this point. Jobeky supports atv.
            yeah 2 ppl or not, any good online company should answer their emails and facebook queries once per day. its not hard. it lets Jobeky down.

2Box the same, especially on the FB page. its just silence. such a shame. but when they do give you info.... its bogus. like the release and production dates for DR3 ~!

i might go that ATV ad5 module, if 2Box dont deliver. which is highly likely given track record over last 2 yrs !!!

Comment

The 2Box Kit/Drumit Three was at NAMM 2018. Hoshino is the distributor.
              I could tell you where to stick that piezo! ;)
              Stealthdrums.com Mega Kit: Pearl Mimic Pro ,2Box modules,drums and cymbals too many to count. VST quality sounds directly from the Mimic and custom sounds loaded into and played directly from the 2Box modules. Visit me anytime at: http://stealthdrums.com/

Comment

• Hi!

There was an update on the deliveries the 25/1 from a reliable Swedish reseller telling...just some more days!

https://www.trumslagaren.se/product/2box-drumit-three

Looking on the information log from this reseller...I am estimating the deliveries can’t be too far away.

Best regards
                Anders / www.zourman.com / Great hihat and ride conversion modules for 2box Drumit Five
                Sonor Force Stage 2007 and Sonor Safari, Roland CY-14/13R/15R/12CR, RT-10x,2xBT-1,VH-11/12/13 & KD-10, Quartz, Pintech Dingbat, Triggera D14,D11, ATV AD-h14, 120MHz MegaDRUM with PS board, 2box 5&3, dd4SE, TD-9, Addictive Drums 2.1.7. All ADpaks, Microsoft Surface PRO, Macbook, Pearl Throne Thumper, Zourman HH & Ride Conv Kit www.zourman.com

Comment

• Originally posted by angr77 View Post
                  Hi!

There was an update on the deliveries the 25/1 from a reliable Swedish reseller telling...just some more days!

https://www.trumslagaren.se/product/2box-drumit-three

Looking on the information log from this reseller...I am estimating the deliveries can’t be too far away.

Best regards
                  Anders / www.zourman.com / Great hihat and ride conversion modules for 2box Drumit Five
                  LOL. i read .... 'more delays' ...in the delivery log !!'. hahaha. seems standard for this product/co.. but i agree, its gotta be close now. be in time for my jobeky kit in few weeks. so here's hoping all is good for a pending release.

thanks for that update Anders
                  Last edited by rodhuy; 02-04-18, 07:22 AM.

Comment

• Now they claim they were at namm so that caused the delay but now they say modules are being assembled and shipped on Friday or Monday (of what year though?)
                    "180205: Uppehåll för NAMM-mässan men 2Box rapporterar att slutmontering pågår och att våra moduler beräknas skickas ut på fredag eller måndag."

Comment

• From them "the production is running and the first modules are ready. We are just waiting for the packaging. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has made a mistake. That is why we are delayed. So it will not take long before the first modules arrive at the dealers. Please be patient"

Comment

• Just announced on their facebook page:
                        "The production is running and the first modules are ready. We are just waiting for the packaging. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has made a mistake. That is why we are delayed. So it will not take long before the first modules arrive at the dealers. Please be patient ..."

Seems like an issue with the packaging. So, Sorry US folks but it seems we in Europe are going to get this first :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by JmanWord View Post

The 2Box Kit/Drumit Three was at NAMM 2018. Hoshino is the distributor.
                          I didn't saw anything about that on their website or on youtube. My conclusion was entirely based on that.

Comment

• FINALLY some news from these people !! and it seems good news.

looks like ill be getting one.

being new to e-drums... my only concern is that it only has 4GB of internal memory. with its stock sounds hopefully good, is that enough memory to load up lot more sounds from the VST files into it??

For those of you who understand the technical specs better than me, what do you think ??? i dont know why there wasn't a card reader slot for SD Cards with this unit then you'd have 64GB or 128GB space. are they too slow, ie latency issues or something.

anyway given its got 4GB, it;ll have to do. but how many extra Steven Slate or Addictive Drum sets can we get inside the 4GB ??

Comment

• Originally posted by rodhuy View Post
                              FINALLY some news from these people !! and it seems good news.

looks like ill be getting one.

being new to e-drums... my only concern is that it only has 4GB of internal memory. with its stock sounds hopefully good, is that enough memory to load up lot more sounds from the VST files into it??

For those of you who understand the technical specs better than me, what do you think ??? i dont know why there wasn't a card reader slot for SD Cards with this unit then you'd have 64GB or 128GB space. are they too slow, ie latency issues or something.

anyway given its got 4GB, it;ll have to do. but how many extra Steven Slate or Addictive Drum sets can we get inside the 4GB ??
                              If it's like the Di5 you can add an SD extender cable and mount it outside the case. The only real issue was that it was a bit picky regarding SD card compatibility. Hope the 3 is better in that regard.
                              Pearl MIMIC Pro, Pearl Export ELX A2E Conversion, ATV Cymbals and Snare

Comment

• Getting, really, really close now....

The production is running and the first modules are ready. We are just waiting for the packaging. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has made a mistake....

Comment

Working...
                                X