Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

The V-drum Users F.A.Q.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The V-drum Users F.A.Q.

No, it isn't done... read on.

Originally posted by Drummersdad:
    Sounds like it is time for a FAQ to be written collectively by the group.
    Howard
    I guess I should mention that I tried once to collect all the regularly asked questions and lay them out in FAQ format... It's not easy, in fact, it's really hard, I got frustrated and quit. I think that this is definately needed though (a FAQ), but the way I went at it was all wrong.

I think that smaller chunks is the way to tackle it.... Start with about 10 to 15 really obvious questions, like; "Where do all the old kits go when I install the tdw-1?" and, "Is there a site I can download new sounds for my V-drums, and if so, how do I get them in the brain?" and "Since these are electric drums, should I use electric sticks?" ... Things like that. After those are in place and there is a (BIG, GIANT, GLARINGLY OBVIOUS) link to it... we start adding more questions as they come up. That way it is more of a group effort rather than you all waiting for me to do it (cause it ain't gonna happen)(sorry)

------------------
    \oo/_ _\oo/
    \oo/_ :mad: _\oo/

Hi,

Agreed, a FAQ would be great to eliminate the repeated questions. Some may not RTFM while the manual might also leave a bit to be desired at tikmes (like where did my sets go after installing the TDW-1).

FAQs, in general, are a good thing to help keep the same questions being "solved" over and over and over again. This may also lead to a higher S/N ratio.

Enjoy the music [Rush Witch Hunt (Part III of Fear) right now],

Steven R. Rochlin http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

"...They say there are strangers who threaten us,
    In our immigrants and infidels.
    They say there is strangeness, too dangerous
    In our theatres and bookstore shelves,
    That those who know what's best for us
    Must rise and save us from ourselves..."

Enjoy the music,

Steven R. Rochlin
    http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Comment