Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

BETTER PRICES???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BETTER PRICES???

hey all my drummers out there. yall are the real experts, so let me ask you...where can i get the lowest price on a brand new V-Pro set? I found a place thaty has there stuff so low that they wont even post the price. its at www.midwestpercussion.com. but is there anythin better?
    The best damn kid in the record industry. Maybe.

Midwest is always great. Also look at Zzounds, although they don;t have the VPro. Also try AJ's percussion in Tampa, FL.
    :rolleyes:

Comment

Check fullcompass.com as well. I got a cheap set of Customs there last year.

Comment

Ya price-haggling lowlifes.

What about custama service?

BIN

Comment

Oh god bin,let's not go through that chit again.

[This message has been edited by bad karma (edited April 12, 2001).]

Comment

I live near A.J.'s and they will work hard to beat any price. Their service is second to none. I get the best of both worlds. Great prices and service. Check them out at www.ajpropercussion.com. Bill Mink is simply the nicest salesperson in music retail.Give 'em a try.

Comment

Need to take the extra full stop off the end of that link for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by sector7:
                Need to take the extra full stop off the end of that link for it to work.

www.ajpropercussion.com/mainframe.html

------------------
                Thank Gang.
                -Alex. Me V-Drums: http://www.zing.com/album/?id=429276...ulation_page=Y
                Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Working...
                X