Welcome! If this is your first visit, you will need to register to participate.

DO NOT use symbols in usernames. Doing so will result in an inability to sign in & post!

If you cannot sign in or post, please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What version of the TD20 do I want?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What version of the TD20 do I want?

Hi. I've been using a TD8 for many years and love it but want the ability to record each drum separate, After a little research I've decided to get a used TD 20. My problem is their appears to be a few different models. I also have read about an expansion board? Could someone help me out with a description of the different models? I want to get the most bang for my buck. Thanks.

You may find this helpful as a start: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_V-Drums
    TD30 | PD-128S, PD-128, (2) PD-108, PD-120 | KD-120 | (2) CY15R, (2) CY14C, CY13R, CY12C, VH11 | MDS-25 rack | DW3000 double bass pedal | DW3000 HH stand | roc-n-soc nitro throne | Audio Technica ATH-M40x

Comment

My advice is to get a TDW20 (which is the TD20 with an expansion board) or the newest TD20X (which is the same as a TDW20 with an expansion board, but just all built in from the factory).

K ;-)
      My bands: Alter Ego, Arcanum
      E Kit = Roland TDW-20s kit // Roland SPD-S// Pearl Demon Drives//
      A Kit = Tama Swingstar 5 pc (1981) w/roto toms (orig owner!) //Zildjians
      A Kit = Natal 6 pc with Paiste 2000 & Zildjian/MidiKNights/DrumSplitters

Comment

Thank you very much. This is exactly what I needed

Comment

Working...
        X