Announcement

Collapse

Products Posting Guidelines

PRODUCT DISCUSSION ONLY! DO NOT POST TECHNICAL QUESTIONS!

Having issues? Please visit our Forum Talk section for answers to frequently asked questions.

See more
See less

BD pedals for KD-120

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BD pedals for KD-120

First off i did a search.Does anyone know which BD pedal works with the KD-120? I have a yamaha that barely fits. My DW's work (fit),but not my dbl pdl. (IT was DW's first one) Axis do not fit also.I like to ask about the head tension, but have not reached my wits end yet. :confused

Originally posted by cpgrossman:
    First off i did a search.Does anyone know which BD pedal works with the KD-120? I have a yamaha that barely fits. My DW's work (fit),but not my dbl pdl. (IT was DW's first one) Axis do not fit also.I like to ask about the head tension, but have not reached my wits end yet. :confused
    I use Iron Cobras.

~~~~
    -

Comment

Originally posted by Marc.:
      I use Iron Cobras.

~~~~
      -
      The past two DW5002 series Dbl. Pedals fit my KD80 (same fitting dimensions as the KD120) perfectly. I owned (10 yrs. back) DW's first Dbl. Pedal, too. Your problem is that the hoop clamp is flimsy&incompatible. My edubacated guess is that you'll have to go with a newer model Dbl. pedal. Sorry . I just sold what you'd need. Check out Ebay tho'. Good Luck.

Chez~Marc. Iron Cobras, Lol. You are the eternal Rocker! IMO. DUGA-DUGa-DUga-Duga-duga-dug...

------------------
      Thank Ye,
      Alex.
      Thanx. Alex & me V's! http://photos.yahoo.com/flexapr

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander:
        Chez~Marc. Iron Cobras, Lol. You are the eternal Rocker! IMO. DUGA-DUGa-DUga-Duga-duga-dug...
        [/B]
        I loved my Speed Kings and sure wish Ludwig would have kept the line going.

~~~~

Comment

I use the Yamaha DFP 880 on my Acoupad BD but it does fit the Roland pads quite well

szvook

Originally posted by cpgrossman:

------------------
          szvook
          Studio

Comment

Working...
          X